Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, you want to talk to other guys, that's fine. I don't care anymore." He said real serious.

"What are you saying?" I asked. Hoping it wasn't what I was thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilee's POV

Riley just ran back in here to grab her phone. We waited till she was out of the room to laugh.

"What do you think'll happen?" Harry asked.

"Well if its about trusting each other, they'll break up but be back together by the end of the week. But, if its about anything else, probably last a day or two and they'll be back together." That's exactly what's going to happen. Riley is gonna be heart broken until they get back together.

Ya see, Riley's one of those people who when they get dumped, will spend a week getting over it. She falls hopelessly in love. Whether its right or wrong. She goes for the wrong guys. I've met plenty of guys that would be perfect for her but she still goes for the guys who are untrustworthy and are nothing but trouble. Like, one time, she went out with this guy who was really into drugs, yeah, he's in rehab now. Then another time, the star football player asked her out and they were together for a couple months then came prom and he stood her up. She was broken for awhile after that one. I wouldn't blame her though.

I guess I was zoned out for awhile cause Louis was all up in my face trying to get my attention.

"Yeah, what?"

"Were you in deep conversation with all your friends?" He asked me.

"I have tons of friends!"

"Ooookay, like who?" He asked. Seriously thinking I had no friends. He only met me a few hours ago and thinks I have no friends. Rude.

"Well, there's..............." He looked at me with the 'I told you so look'. "I have Riley and Elizabeth and Michelle and Stephanie."

"That's only four."

"And that's all I need." I said. I only have few friends because I really don't like people. Some are liars, some are creepy, some are fake and some you just can't trust. So I think you're really special if I like you cause I have really high standards for friendship.

"Ooookay then,but anyway, can we go listen to their conversation?" Louis asked.

"Why do you want to listen to their conversation?" I asked. I mean, I do it all the time to know what I'll have to deal with later, but why do they want to?

"Cause we heard a little bit of yelling and wanna know what it's about." Niall said.

"Well, lets go!" We all jogged to the bathroom. Yeah, we jog, shows how active we are.. We all suddenly stopped when we got to the bathroom door. We stuck our ears up next to it. You could hear it but it was muffled.

"Then why can't you just trust me and let me sleep on a guys shoulder when you're not there for me? Or not call me every hour of the day." Oh gosh, this is one of their heated arguments.

"I can't even talk to other guys without you getting mad!" She's gonna be an emotional wreck all this week.

"The only boys I ever really talk to is my brother's friends and they're 13!!

You get mad over that!" I looked around at the people surrounding me and the girls looked kinda angry. Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn looked like they were straining to hear and Harry looked like he was about to punch a wall or something.