Please Be Ok

**********Andy's POV*********

We were at the hospital and we found out that Jinxx was perfectly fine and so were everyone else.....everyone except Skylar.....

"Ashley, you ok?..." I asked. it was clear he wasn't. I mean Sky was in an emergency room and the doctor said she had some pretty bad injuries. I could tell he was tore up about this whole thing. I felt bad for him.

"Yeah...I'm fine...." Ash said, clearly lying.

"Why don't you like fall asleep or something? I mean we'll be here for awhile.....and there isn't anything else to do." I said trying to calm him down a bit.

"Nah I'm fine...I wanna wait to see what the doctor says about Sky...." He said half fake smiling at me.

Just then the doctor that was taking care of Sky came out and stood in front of us.

"Hi." She said with a warm smile.

"Is she ok?" Ashley asked almost instantly.

"Well....she is in a coma right now. And She has bandages over her cuts from the glass. But she should wake up within a few days. I'm only allowing one of you to stay with her, Ok?" She said.

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll be staying here with her." Ash said. "What room?".

"Great. Its room 311. You can go ahead now if you'd like." With that she walked away to go take care of other patients I suppose.

"C'mon Ash. And see, I told you she would be ok." I smiled at him.

"Yeah." He smiled back and we walked towards Sky's room, 311.

                  **************Ashley's POV***************

Thank god she was ok. Andy and I got to the room and I walked in not really caring to knock since she was in a coma.....I hated that...... 

I felt like it was my fault but it really wasn't. Maybe somehow if she had a seat belt on she would be awake now. And she might've been safer. But I cant blame myself.

When I saw Sky I was in shock. She had bandages all over her and she was hooked up to wires that led to machines. It killed me to see her like that. I wanted to hug her. I don't know why....

Visiting hours were over now so all the guys went back to the hotel. I stayed all night with Sky in the hospital. After like midnight I finally fell asleep but it was more of a light sleep in case she woke up.

                       ************Andy's POV************

I really felt bad for Ashley. I mean he likes Skylar a lot and they are best friends. Its gotta be hard to find out she's in a coma. I mean it was hard for me to hear, it had to kill him....

All the guys and I decided it would be best for Ashley to stay there with her. After all Sky would probably want to see him when she first wakes up. I really hope she wakes up soon.

I decided to go take a shower then go to bed. After my shower I went to bed. I slowly fell asleep.

                      ***********Ashley's POV************

A couple hours later I heard an annoying constant beeping. I woke up when I started hearing voices. I saw the doctor and some nurses around Sky's bed. What happened?!.....

"Ok we gotta get her heart going again quick!." I heard the doctor say. I froze. Her heart stopped, but how...she was fine. they said they fixed her up and that she was going to wake up soon.

"Mr. Purdy I'm going to have to ask you to leave for now. You may wait outside but you cant be in hear.

"But. I cant." I said.

"Don't argue please. Just until we get heart going again." She said and rushed back over to Sky. I walked out of the room hesitantly and waited outside in the hallway by the door. I called CC. I knew he would still be up. "Hello?" CC said tiredly. "Hey its Ash." I said. "Hey? What, did something happen Ash?" he asked suddenly sounding less tired than two seconds ago. "Yeah.....H-her heart stopped. The doctor said they will do their best...." I said...I felt like crying. I don't know what I would do if I lost Sky. "I'll wake everyone up and we'll be over there ass soon as we can ok Ash?....She'll be fine she's a strong girl and she'll get through it." He said obviously he could tell I was thinking about it. "Ok, just hurry guys." I said and hung up.

                 ************CC's POV************

When Ash hung up the phone I got up and changed into some clothes that I could actually go somewhere in. I rushed into Jinxx's room and woke him up along with Jake. I told them what happened and ran to Andy's room. He was always the hardest to wake up besides Ash. I had to finally go get cold water a poor it on him to get him up. "Andy wake up!" I yelled. He sat up pretty fast. "What...." he said tiredly. I didn't have time for him to wake up completely so I just said "Skylar's heart stopped. Hurry up and put on clothes so we can get to the hospital.". He instantly got up and put clothes on.

We all got out to the car and got in. I really hope Skylar is ok. I know how much she means to Ashley and Andy even if they wont admit it. I drove and we were there within 10 minutes....ok maybe I sped a little but who gives a fuck Ash needs us.