The Concert Tickets

*********Still Skylar's POV************

I finally got out of my little corner only to grab my Ipod. I went to my desk and grabbed my Ipod with a BVB case on it. Black Veil Brides is my favorite band ever. Their music is my inspiration and my life. Its helped me through everything. I put in my headphones and turned my Ipod on shuffle while I layed on my bed staring at my black wall.

I slowly drifted into a light sleep. While I was sleeping I dreamt that my dad was alive. We were just sitting on the porch and talking. Then my mom came out and it turned from a peaceful dream to a nightmare. She started hitting me again and my dad tried to stop her but he vanished when he touched her...I started crying for my dad in the dream but he didn't come back. I also started crying in my sleep.

But the worst part is...I didn't wake up until my mom had finally stopped beating me and left me there to bleed.

I woke up as I hit the floor of my room. I must've fallen off because I was thrashing around too much. I looked out my window to see it was early morning. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

A little later I got out and got dressed in a little mini skirt that is plaid and a black tank top with a little cut off shirt that said 'Drop Dead'. I put on my favorite pair of gloves which were short and had a corset look to them and the string was a red ribbon that matched my skirt. I put on a criss-cross dog collar and a bracelet that said 'bite me' in red lettering. I put on my spiked headband and applied ruby red lipstick and put my buckled heals on with my snake bites and earrings that were red hearts with bones crossing them.

After I got dressed I heard my stomach growl....I hadn't eaten in a few days. I'd been afraid of going downstairs because of my mother. I got my black purse with studding on it and grabbed the money I keep hidden in my room so my mom doesn't steal it. I grabbed my Ipod from the floor and wrapped the headphones around it and put it in my purse along with some other things. I slowly crept downstairs to find my mom asleep half naked with some guy on the couch. "Fucking whore..." I whispered quietly to myself. I snuck outside and closed the door quietly. Finally out of that stupid house....

I went to the nearest fast food resturant. As I was walking I noticed a sign on our concert stadium. It read:

'BLACK VEIL BRIDES CONCERT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!'

"Oh. My. God. They are coming here!?...." I said to myself in pure excitement. I couldn't believe it! My idols, the people who helped me though everything, are coming here!?! I had to get tickets!! But I had to call Tiffany, my best friend first. She is really the only one who understands me besides my dad. She is the best person ever. We are almost exactly alike.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and called Tiffany.

"Yellow black and blue this is Tj!" she said through the phone. She always did that whenever anyone calls I find it silly and funny.

"Hey Tj!!" I basically screamed into the phone because I was so excited!

"OMG!! Hey Sky! Whats been goin' on?!" she said with a giggle.

"No time to talk. Get your skinny ass over here!" I said forgetting to tell her where I am.

"Love to but where exactly is the 'here' you speak of?" she laughed at my forgetfulness.

"Oh shit yeah I forgot. I'm in front of the concert stadium. HURRY ITS IMPORTANT!!!!" I laughed and yelled at the same time before hanging up and running as best as I could in these heals over to the ticket stand.

I went to see how much tickets where for the show. I actually had enough!!!!! I couldn't help but squeal to myself a little. A group of boys stared at me and gave me weird looks, I just turned around a flipped them off.

Soon Tj got here and we both bought ourselves tickets. We were so excited!!!! We actually started jumping up and down fan girling.