The Surprise Place

*****Ashley******

Sky and TJ sat on the floor pouting. I just laughed. I sat in front of her and mocked her. She looked up at me and tried not to smile.

"Don't smile. It'll ruin your pouting!" I teased. She couldn't help it she giggled and smiled that cute smile of hers.

"Oh shut up." she giggled. "Don't ruin my pouting!" she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh no you didn't." I said in a sassy girly voice.

"Oh yes I did!" She said back sassily.

I pounced on her,making sure I didn't hurt her, and tickled her.

She squealed and started laughing. Her laugh is adorable and contagious. I laughed along with her and tickled her more.

TJ looked over and just shook her head and laughed.

"You two are dorks." TJ giggled.

I kept tickling Sky.

"Ash! Stop!" She said in between laughter, "I....I can't breathe!" I never knew someone could be so ticklish.

"A-Andy help!!!!" she squealed still laughing uncontrollably.

Andy laughed and walked over. He picked her up and away from me.

"Hey no fair!" I laughed and stood up.

*****Andy*****

I picked Sky up and she squealed. "My hero!" she yelled and giggled.

"who said I wasn't another villain?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"nuuuu don't do it!" She squealed and tried to get away. She ran and hid behind Jinxx.

I really missed having her around, its so much fun with her on the bus.

I chased after her but Jinxx, being her 'brother', shielded her.  He always acted like her brother, and she even started calling him that.

"You'll never get passed me!" Jinxx laughed. Before I could do anything our driver shouted at us that we arrived at the restaurant.

Sky and TJ jumped up and yelled "Yay!!!!" at the exact same time. We all laughed and piled out of the bus.

((Sorry it took so long and that its so short.))