Part 10: The pet you get together

Dan: You had always wanted a puppy when you were a child, but your sibling was allergic, so you never could. Dan knew this and decided to get you one for your birthday.

You guys came across a litter of husky puppies, and you thought they were the most adorable things in the world! You picked out a female husky puppy with bright blue eyes, which you named Ivy. She was playful and full of energy, and could be tiring to take care of, but you were happy to finally have the furry best friend you've always wanted!

Phil: Phil had been begging to get a kitten for the longest time. You weren't much of a cat person, but you finally caved in and said yes. A friend of yours had a litter of kittens that were waiting to find homes, so you guys went there.

You sat down on the ground, watching the small animals frolic around you. A few minutes later, a small, gray kitten began pawing at your leg and let out a small meow. You couldn't resist the cuteness and picked him up! Let's just say this was the kitten you guys took home. You decided to name him Shadow because of his gray colour.

Sorry for updating so much. It's finally fall break for me and I get inspired at random times xD I hope you guys are enjoying these!

-Taylor