Phil Oneshot for Fraya

For septiceyediamandis

Fraya's POV

It was a sunny day in London (finally for once) and Phil and I walked along with the crowd, my fingers entwined in his. He made sure to make it obvious as well. He was the most jealous person I've ever seen. It was honestly cute. I've never been in a relationship this protective before.

We walked for a few more minutes before we approached a coffee shop. I haven't had coffee in awhile.

"Hey Phil. How about we get coffee?"

"Fraya it's 5 in the afternoon. Why do you want coffee?"

I snickered playfully at him. "Because I'm awesooooome."

Phil laughed. "I'm not sure. Remember when you poured freezing water over my head during my live stream? I don't think you deserve coffee."

"Heyyyy. The fans loved it." I protested and playfully hit him on the cheek. He just eyed me with a fake smile.

I brought out my best puppy eyes and pouting lips. "Pleeeease."

"Oh you know I can't say no to that face." Phil laughed and pecked me softly on the lips.

"Works every time." I said, flashing my evil smile.

We walked hand in hand into the shop. The aroma of coffee grounds and tea hit me, and my mouth watered. We ordered our drinks and we sat at a table in the corner by a large window, showing the busy streets of London.

We drank our coffee and chatted about random things. We even planned to stay up all night watching Disney movies, eat candy, and cuddle, my favourite thing to do.

A guy with blonde hair and bright green eyes sat at the table next to us. Every now and again I would catch him staring at me. Every time I looked over to him, he would quickly look at his phone like he wasn't paying me any attention. Thankfully Phil hasn't noticed. At least not yet.

"I'll be right back, love. I need to go to the toilet." And with that, he walked away.

I sat there awkwardly. The stares from the creepy guy became more frequent. What am I doing? I couldn't just stare at him like an idiot.

So I smiled at him.

He winked at me.

No! That's not what I was hoping would happen.

I gave up and stopped looking at him all together. Maybe then he would go away, and Phil wouldn't notice, and life would continue like nothing happened.

Phil finally returned, but the creeper was still looking at me. We sat for another five minutes. Suddenly I felt something hit my leg.

I looked down to see a crumbled piece of paper. I slowly bent down to pick it up, making sure Phil wasn't suspicious. I opened it up to see...a phone number?  Oh no. Phil can't see this.

"Hey Fraya, there's something I've always wanted to say. I love you. I love to the end of the universe and back." Phil loudly stated. I was confused.

"Uh, I would hope so...you're my boyf-" I was cut off by Phil kissing me on the lips. The kiss was passionate. The smell of his clothes hit me, and I kissed back.

People even began applauding Phil for his "first confession of love". He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door.

I already knew why he did this, but I tried to play dumb. "Phil that was awfully sweet, but may I ask why?" I layed my head on his shoulder.

"Are you kidding me? You thought I didn't see that prick staring you down? I had to do something."

"Your jealousy is so cute." I said, kissing him on the nose.

"I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. It's natural for me to be jealous. I'm afraid of losing you."  He said, still carrying me.

"I love you, Phil."

"I love you too."