Part 13: When you're on your Period

Dan: You're in a lot of pain while you're on your period. All you can do is curl up in a ball on the sofa and cry. You couldn't even move to get medicine.

Dan would be your hands and feet. He would do anything you asked him to. He would even go to the shop to buy you tampons if asked.

You would switch between being angry and being depressed. One moment you would be screaming out of anger, and the next you would be crying because you didn't know where your life was going. Dan had his arms around you the entire time, even when you yelled at him to go away. You felt guilty afterwards.

You guys went to bed early that night. He lied next to you and gently stroked your back until you were able to fall asleep.

Phil: You didn't have any energy on your period. Getting out of bed to get medicine or to go to the bathroom was a mammoth sized task for you. Phil would drop everything he had to do that day to be with you.

You guys watched TV and YouTube videos all day. When cramps got too bad, he would run his hand in a circular motion on your stomach. Every once in awhile, he would plant kisses on your face and forehead.

Since you had no energy, you would frequently fall asleep on him, and he would watch you peacefully sleep. He even posted a picture on Twitter of you sleeping with your head on his chest. The fans thought it was the cutest thing ever!