Dan oneshot for Luna

For @_Luna_DeRange_

Luna's POV

The music blared loudly into my ears, and the sound of piercing screams nearly made me go deaf. Lights on stage flashed as Muse performed "Dead Inside" . Dan stood next to me, fangirling of course. I wanted to dance, but I was too shy and afraid to, so I just stood still and listened to the music.

Suddenly a man with black hair and large arm muscles stumbled up to me. His breath smelled of alcohol and his eyes were pointing two different directions.

"Heeey babe. Whata nice bodyyou haveon you." I could barely hear him, but I managed to make out his drunken words. I moved a bit closer to Dan, but the music was too loud for him to notice anything was going on.

"Err thanks?" I said back. I turned my head forward to give him the hint to leave me alone.

He tried talking to me some more, but I ignored him. Eventually he had his face inches away from my cheek. I had moved over so much that I was practically on top of Dan.

"I have a boyfriend. Besides, I'm not interested in guys who get drunk."

"I'mnot *hiccup* drunk. And he doesn'tneed to knoww." He entwined one of his hands in my dirty blonde hair and attempted to pull me to his lips.

With all the strength I had, I pushed away from him, screaming to get Dan's attention. I blacked out for a split second.

The next thing I knew I was on the floor, looking above. I noticed Dan hovering over me, comforting me. The man that tried to kiss me was knocked to the ground with a bruised face and likely a broken jaw.

The man was escorted out by security and placed into a cop car and was driven off. Dan walked me out of the stadium.

"Dan, what exactly did you do?"

"Well, when I heard you scream, I moved past you and punched him in the jaw. Heard his bones crack, so I know it hurt. I yelled every single swear word in my dictionary at him. Then I turned back and notice you were on the ground."

I was shaken up by his story. Dan had a look of anger in his eyes.

"What an absolute prick. I hope the worse things happen to him." He engulfed me in a hug.

"Now, Dan. I know what he did was wrong, but you should wish him the best. He obviously needs all the help he can get."

Dan was surprised at your response, but he smiled.

"Luna Smith, you have the kindest heart I've ever seen. What did I do to deserve a girlfriend like you?" I felt my face turn hot. I had no idea what to say, so I just pressed my lips into his. Our kiss lasted for around 30 seconds, and my stomach flipped the entire time. We eventually headed home to watch movies and cuddle.

Even though I nearly got a random douchebag's tongue in my mouth, it was probably the best nights of my life.