How Awkward...

(Shiho's Pov)

Level E: I want your blood!

I stab it in the heart with one of my daggers.

Me: Shut up.

He then turned to ash. Man these guys are annoying. They just keep coming.
One try to come at me from behind to drink my blood. But thanks to my reflexes I send a uppercut kick to it's face. She was caught off-guard as it gave a opening to which Zero shot her in the head with his bloody rose. I pulled out my twin daggers again and charge at the Level Es, cutting each one by one. Then as soon as I was done, they turned to ash. The rest of them begin to leave.

(Zero's Pov)

I have to hand it to Shiho-chan. He really improved in his training the last few years. He been one of the best hunters we have in the association. And he's about one year younger than me...

Shiho: Yuck! I smell like death. I'm going in to take a shower.

Me: Alright I'll keep an eye out for anything else suspicious. Make sure you take a real good bath unless you want to smell like a meal for those bloodsuckers.

He blushed when I said that.

Me: Night.

Shiho: Night.

He really looks cute when he's blushing.

....Wait...Did I just said that? I mean Shiho-chan is my friend and all, but did I ever have feelings for him?

....And to think I used to like Yuki...

Meanwhile

(Aido's Pov)

Crap!

Crap! Crap! Crap!

I was caught because of my ingenius pranks. Kaname-sama looks so angry now.

Kaname: Aido.

Me: Yes.

*SLAP*

I was slapped in the face by Kaname-sama...Again...Ya know...To think I was once used to this...But now it kinda hurts when he slaps me in front of everyone. Kain was watching in shock. That damn Ruka watched with a smirk. Meanwhile the others just stayed silent.

After Kaname-Sama leaves, Kain walks up to me. My cousin then gestured a hand, I gladly grabbed it.

Kain: Are you okay?

Me: I-I'm fine, I just need some time alone.

He looks guilty because he was unable to do anything but slighty nods before leaving with the others.

Maybe I can visit the sun dorms while Kiryu is out on patrols. Last thing I want is bumping into him.

I soon make my way towards the sun dorms.

What should I do...Hehe...Maybe I can get to bite one of the girls neck in their rooms while they're sleeping. But there was no way in hell I was going towards Yuki's dorm. So I just pick a random dorm.

I went inside and realize I was in a boy's room. Because there was a black hair male in the bed sleeping peacefully unaware of my presence. Oh well.

Suddenly I hear a door open behind me and a gasp.

Uh-oh.

I turn my head and saw the boy's roommate who looked he took a bath. He had brown hair and brown eyes. One top of that, he was only wearing a towel. He blushed madly when he saw me.