Stalkers!

Shiho yawns as he and Yoru get to their next class.

Yoru: You sure are sleepy today. Did something happend last night?

Shiho sighs.

Shiho: You know that is none of your business. You sure do love butting into people's business.

Yoru: Call it curosity...Heh heh heh! You did look sexy in that bathroom today!

Shiho shudders by his roommate's words. He can't believe his roommate was checking him out in the bathroom when he was shirtless. Of course he was attractive. He had a six-pack and everything. Despite one or two scars, his body is flawless.

Shiho chuckles. He met Yoru Hinohara a few months ago when they became roommates. Yoru was at first shy when he learned Shiho was going to be his roommate when Shiho first transferred here. But after a while. The two become really good friends. Yoru was funny, loving, energetic, and sometimes a bit preverted. Shiho has never met such a person like that in his life.

Shiho learn that Yoru is the son of the director here at Cross Academy. For a young child, Yoru is a prodigy. He gets straight A's and is good at sports. Yoru isn't that much popular but he does have his share of friends. Shiho turned out to be one of them. 

Yoru: (If only I can tell Shiho how I feel...)

A/N: XD. Even his own roommate has a crush on him.

Shiho: Well this day couldn't get any more worse.

???: Hey Fujioka!!!

Shiho:...I stand corrected. It just got worse...

Both boys turned their heads to see the Class President: Kaseumi Kageyama. He's been a real thorn in Shiho's side. He always being critizing him and has a big ego. According to Shiho, he learns that Kageyama has a crush on Ruka Souen from the Night Class. But everytime he gets the chance to see her, she rejects him before he can get the chance to confess his feelings. It's not like she care, but even she views him as an annoyance.

Shiho: Whatsup Four-Eyes?

The nickname gives him just to get on the glasses wearing boy nerves. The name really ticks him off. It's obvious the two hate each other.

Kaseumi: For the last time it's Kageyama-Senpai!!!

Shiho: Are you an idiot? I wouldn't even respect you even if you try to be nice to me. Which is something you never did.

Kaseumi: Because I don't even have too you fool! And why are you not wearing the academy uniform! It's forbidden to wear casual clothes on school grounds!

Shiho had a question mark on his face.

Shiho: Are you that dense? You need to clean your glasses Four-Eyes!! In case you haven't notice I'm wearing the day class uniform! It just that I don't wear the blazer because it's too hot! The hoodie I wearing now is comfortable! And don't even try to tell a teacher. Cross let me wear the hoodie.

Kageyama stared in shock before grumbling under his breath.

Kaseumi: I curse you! Even if the Chairman lets you wear it, I forbid it!! Besides your worse than those perfects! Always getting in the way from trying to let us see the Night Class.

Oh right, Shiho almost forgot. Kaseumi hates Zero and Yuki for not letting him and the some of the other fans see the Night Class.

Kaseumi: Man why are they always in our way! They are so annoying!!! I curse them all espically that stupid Yuki!

A vein popped on Shiho's head. He hates arrogant people who act ignorant. Kaseumi doesn't understand the reason why Zero and Yuki are doing this. He wanted to punch the four-eyed ignorance boy to oblivion. He was about to do that until he sensed a familar presence.

Kaseumi: R-R-Ruka-Sempai!

Ruka Aido and Kain had shown up in front of the three boys. Thanks to their vampire hearing, they heard every word that Kaseumi had said. All three vampires scowled at the boy.

Ruka also looked displeased.

Kaseumi: R-R-Ruka-Sempai?

Ruka: Go Away. Your Annoying.

That all it took for the Class Rep to be sent down shocked by the words that was processed through Ruka's mouth. Then listening to her, he ran away crying at being rejected.

Shiho sigh.

Shiho: Ruka-Sempai, was that really necessary. I mean he was annoying but he did kinda liked you.

Ruka: Don't care.

Yoru: Wait, you guys are from the Night Class?!

Yoru had a massive blush on his face. He felted lucky to be in the presence of the Night Class.

Aido: Why yes, we are from the Night Class.

Kain: Aido, don't start.

Aido: What?

Ruka: Your always causing trouble.

Aido hmphs.

Shiho shook his head as he watch his roommate fawned over the Night Class.

Shiho: Yoru. Your drooling...

Yoru: Ah. Oh!

Yoru washed the drool off his mouth.

Aido: So this is your roommate?

Aido recognized Yoru because he met the boy in Shiho's room when the boy was asleep. Boy what a awkward moment that was.

Shiho: Yep. This is Yoru Hinohara. Yoru, this is Aido, Kain, and Ruka.

Yoru makes a small bow.

Yoru: N-Nice to meet you.

Aido: Nice to meet ya!

Kain: Hmph.

Ruka nods her head in acknowledgement.

Shiho: Alright, we're going to class, see ya and thanks again.

The two boys started walking but then it got awkward when Shiho notices the three vampires were following him and Yoru.

Yoru: T-They're following us...

Shiho: I know...(I'm starting to feel uneasy now...)

Shiho: Hey quit stalking us and go back to your dorms!!!

The vampires flinched and disappeared into the corridors.

Shiho: Stalkers!

A/N: LOL what a funny chapter that was. Espically when I made Kaseumi make an appearance. BTW I changed Shiho's roommate's name to Yoru instead of Tohru because it has a ring to it. Idek. But the name sounds much better now. What do you guys think of Yoru. Cool? Okay? Oh well? I should probably give him more screen time. Well see ya soon!