The Mad Blooming Princess

(Shiho's Pov)

Auughh!

A lot has been on my mind this week.

First is this upcoming test made by Kaito.

Zero is falling to the Level E status.

Yuki now knows.

I have a noisy roommate whose always trying to find out where I go.

Cross is getting on my nerves.

Yagari won't stop yelling about being put as a teacher in the Night Class. He really hates them that much....

And there's a new night class student here at Cross Academy.

My brain hurts...

This week felt like nothing but hell.

I just continued walking when all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

???: ahh!

Me: Oh I'm sorry.

I looked at the person who was a girl with long silver hair and was wearing the Night Class outfit. Suddenly I sensed a familiar presence around the girl.

....No way....

WTH is she doing here?!

Girl: I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going.

Me: It's okay. My mistake too.

Maria: I'm Maria Kurenai. I'm the new student here at True Cross.

Me: Nice to meet you, I'm Shiho Fujioka.

At the corner of my eye I see Zero...No...Wait...That's not Zero...The figure looks like him but he had longer hair and had a mask on while wearing different clothes that wasn't attiled to the cross uniforms.

.....I knew it...Why he of all people had to show up here as well?

I can tell these two will cause trouble if I'm not on my guard.

Me: Hey how about you and me get to know each other....Shizuka Hiou...

She stared in shock before making a smirk.

Shizuka: So it seems I was caught. I thought using Maria's body would've work. But it seems I was wrong.

Me: That you are. Don't think you can get around easily. I can sense vampires more than a mile away.

She makes a small smile.

Shizuka: So what do you have in mind?

Me: Stay away from Zero. I have no idea what kinda scheme your planning. But he ain't some kind of tool you can just use over and over.

She gives an evil chuckle. Obviously my threats aren't getting to her. I can see Ichiru getting ready to pull out his sword. As if he can hurt me. Even though he drunk some of her blood. But I know he's still weak.

Me: Put that sword away Ichiru, I know you're back there. Your really coward showing your face in front of me when your just hiding behind that curtain.

I saw him flinched and was probably wondering how I know he was there.

To be honest, I'm not technically a harsh person. I care for all of those around me. But at the slighest bit of betrayal, I can hurt that person and easily make them suffer. I didn't like Ichiru that much because of the way he just betrayed Zero and left him for dead. But that wasn't really the case.
The truth was, Ichiru kept Zero alive to make him suffer. But if he didn't, Zero probably would've been dead in the first place.

Shizuka: You sure are an intruging hunter managing to spot me out.

Me: What's it to you?

Shizuka: Oh nothing, just admiring you a bit.

A older woman admiring a young hunter like me. Gross. Sounds like she has a girly crush on me. To be honest, I prefer girls that are about my age. Or maybe boys. Ahh...I don't know...

Shizuka: Something wrong Fujioka-san?

I tensed a bit, I almost forgot she was right there.

Me: Nothing. Just get outta my sight. Next time we cross paths, you won't be so lucky. Be warn Shizuka, if I see you harm anyone, espically Zero. Then you are good as dead.

She still smiling but she nods. But it's going to take more than that to stop her plans.

Shizuka: I see you around, Fujioka-san. Come Ichiru. We got business, somewhere else.

Ichiru gave me a tiny glare before leaving. Heck, like that affects me. We were hardly friends at the time when I met him. His motives for his disappearance is still unknown to everybody else. But wait til they find out. Well I wonder how Zero is going to react when he finds out the pureblood that bit him is here at True Cross. Whose come back to torment him along with his long lost twin brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kaito's Pov)

Man, being a teacher sucks.

I can see some of the Day Class Students getting ready to go see the Night Class.

Well I don't care as long as Shiho-chan and Zero got it all under control.

Shiho: Hey Kaito.

I gave a small smile at Shiho. I had known since childhood. He's a really good kid also an excellent hunter. He's was the one that helped me get over my brother's death.

Me: You got something to tell me.

Shiho: I need some information on Maria Kunerai. She's a certain student in the Night Class. I believe she has some 'connection' with the Mad Blooming Princess.

To be continued...