Chapter:Jesse

I woke up to a banging on the door. "Ugh, stop hitting it so hard" I groan "IM COMING!" I yell angry and it stops. I finally swing open the door and Caleb comes running in along with Jocy behind him slamming the door shit and locking it.

"Whats wrong?!" I ask.

" That......Thing....out...side" Jocy says between breaths.

I go and look out the front window and see nothing. I look back confused and they're over sitting on the couch trying to catch their breaths.

"When your good tell me what this thing looks like because I don't see it out there." I say and stand by the hallway.

"It's hard to describe, we was to busy running from it instead of looking at it." Caleb says. I stand there trying to think of what it could be. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Elaine whatre--" I look down and see the color drained from they're faces. Maybe it's not him. I try to turn around but instead I fly backwards and hit the table hard along with that I break the wall and everything that's on it crashes to pieces.

I sit up and rub my head and I see Caleb and Jocy standing there with a horrified look on their faces.

"What the?" I say angrily looking around.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Elaine comes running out in his underwear.

I stand up and dust myself off and get out of all the rubble laying there. I stare at it and it fixes itself.

"I don't know what happened, I was just jerk backwards....Why are you in your underwear." I ask.

"Boxers" he corrects " and I was about to take a shower, but then I heard a loud thrash and run out to this."

"Well, you all stay here and I'm going to go look for it." I demand and Caleb shoots up out of the chair.

"You asking for a death wish?!" He flares his hands in the air.

"Dont worry about it, if you didn't notice, a normal person wouldn't get up from a hit like that and. Not even harmed that I know of." I put my flannel on and walk outside. The sky is dark and full of grey clouds. I hear growling but I'm not sure from where. I walk out to the street and look around.

"Allllright , where are ya?" I tell staring at where I think the growling is coming from. I start to walk towards a house and a loud growl forces me to back up.

"Jesse!"I hear Elaine scream.

"Stay back I'm fine!" I yell at him. They're all standing in the front yard watching me. I start to walk towards this house and something grabs and and shoves me to the ground and screams in my face. This thing is like 8 times the size of me. But it doesn't know that I'm just about as strong. I kick it in its stomach and it flies over and behind me slamming itnthe ground. I grin and slice it's neck with a laser, it incinirates and disappears and I look at it confused. The closer I get the more defensive it sounds from behind the house.

"C'mere I just wanna kiss that perty face of yours.....with my fist." I grin and laugh and this giant black creature thing comes running at me throwing its giant claw like hands a around. It's tries to slam down on me but I dodge it's hit and rush towards it face.

"Man your ugly, maybe a little surgery with help!" I tell while punching it's nose into its face. It jumps back holding its face and I thrash at its stomach with a giant stick. Doubling over bleeding out to fast to fix it seems to be dead. Not moving j do ally get a good look at it. This thing looks as if it's made of coal and with cracks all over his body with a red glowing liquid behind it. I stare intently hoping it doesn't move. Man I need to crack my back. I pop my finger back in place and walk away Pisses off because my shirt is torn.

"Man, that peice of shit messed up my favorite flannel!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"You get attacked by a giant demon like thing an thats what you get mad about..?" I hear Caleb laugh.

"Yoid be mad if it was you to." I retort walking. Angrily towards him.

"How'd I bead if it was me, that thing would've killed me." He replies.

"True, you're a little whimp" I stare laughing." I'm just kidding"

"Man you scare me sometimes" Caleb states.

"You guys are safe now, here" I hand them both a gun.

"Woah I'm not a cold blodded killer like you." Caleb says.

"Watch it Caleb," Elaine says a bit angry.

"Still I don't know house to use this." Jocy chimes in.

"It's easy , point at your target and pull the trigger for your sweet release." I state and wink. Jocy looks at me strange and points at a car a few houses away and shoots out the passenger side window. Once Caleb and Jocy are calmed they go back to their place to continue what they was doing before everything happened.

Man my back needs cracked, but I just pop it a few times instead.

"How're your ribs feeling Jesse?" Elaine looks a bit worried.

"I'm fine why do you ask?" I wonder. He pushes back my flannel and I look down at my side to see blood trickling from a bump.on my side.

"Ahh don't worry about it." I flip my hand and give a small laugh.
We walk back into the house and lay in the giant lazyboy. In the livingroom. I sigh and stretch out and tempt to relax. I see Elaine sit down on the couch and lay back also. I lay there in sence and eventually fall asleep.

(A/N: sorry I haven't updated on so long. I had started new stories from New ideas and got distracted...just how I am haha.)

Like comment or vote :)