The beginning

I should have stayed in that room with him. But I have other things to do. I will rebuild an re name this place to be mine. Elaine walked into the living room an said he was going to take a nap if that was alright. "That's fine I wanted to go venture through the city rubel anyways" I mumbled.  I was looking down at my feet when I felt something embrace me, I didn't see that coming.  "Be careful, there's certain things that not even humanity can even fight." He let go an I noticed how red his face was. I didn't know what to say so I turned and started walking toward the door..."Jesse" I faintly heard. "Yes?" I replied. "Nothing nevermind..." I didn't reply. I just walked out the door.  I peaked through the window to see what he was doing. He huffed looking at the floor an rubbed his hand through his wet hair. I just noticed what he was wearing an I have to say he looks good. Shut up an focus. I walked off heading toward the city. Once I got out of sight I hopped on a scooter I found an rode away. There was a light breeze, the sun was shining, I was feeling good. I came to an old building. A small art shop. I hope this works. I laid the scooter on the ground an gathered my thoughts.  I waved my hands in 2 seperate ovals an then brought them to the bottom and straight up. All the rubel from the building lifted and when I put my hands together it all started to rebuild itself. Sadly it takes a lot of energy. Only most of the top of the building was gone. So it took about an hour. After that I felt to tired so I went home. After 5 minutes I got home to found Elaine sleeping. He looked like he had been crying and his hair was wetter then before. What the heck? I didn't ask or say anything because he looked peaceful. I just carefully crawled into the bed. I felt so sore. Its been at least a decade since ive done repairs like that. I couldn't even fall asleep. I just stared at the ceiling. He rolled over facing me. I seen him peek at me an then go back to sleep. I admit I wanted to smile but instead I closed my eyes.

-2 hours later-

That dream was horrid. I sat up rubbing face looking at the clock, 7:30PM. I'm hungry. Why am I hungry when I want to sleep. I looked over an noticed  Elaine wasn't there. I heard sizzling an got up. I tripped an fell on my face trying to get off the bed. "Dumb blanket." I huffed with a grin. "Hey there!" Elaine said with a wink. "Hello?" I replied. "Ha ha your so funny" he laughed. "Um... okay then" I replied. He was acting strange. I started to walk past him when he pulled me back towards him. He spun me around an sat in the bed pulling me onto his lap. "What are you doing?" I felt my face start to steam. "I dont know, just being cheerful" he blankly replied. I didn't replied as the room fell silent. I could feel his breath on my neck an My face got even hotter. Why do I feel this? And why does my stomach feel weird? He stood us up keeping me against him an started swaying back an fourth. What the? I was confused. I tried to turn my head to look at him but didn't move as i soon as I felt his warm lips on the bottom of my neck. From what I could tell they were soft. Why am I not pushing away or moving. His lips trailed up to my ear an kissed my ear lobe. It made me feel...nervous? He lowly giggled. "Your shaking" I felt his lips turn into a smile as he kept kissing my neck.  "Are you hungry?" He whispered in my ear. " I don't know... a little." I pushed the words out. I could barely speak.  He forcefully pushed me onto the be an held my hands down out above my head.  "I asked, are you hungry?" He looked soft but demanding. "For what?" I muttered. I kept thinking what kind of hungry ? Because there's 2 meaning for the words for guys. "Food, I made bacon." His face turned red. I could tell by the look on his face that's not what he wanted. So he let go  an walked out of the room. I followed him an sat on the living room couch. I put Zombieland in the Dvd player an turned the TV on. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie at all.. I just sat on the couch with my knees pulled up to my chest.I rested my chin on my knee  an stared at the TV, I still wasn't paying attention at all. I was more in my thoughts than anything. I hadn't even noticed someone was next to me. Every time I look at him mind goes blank. I don't know what to say or how to act. I've known him for so long. I just go dumb. Although id love to feel his soft lips again. I wonder what that was back in the bedroom... it was out if no where. I felt my face getting hot again, why do I have to blush at my thoughts? "Are you okay?" Elaine said bringing me back to reality."yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I replied half lying  "oh..okay." he sounded disappointed. "What about you?" I asked. "Me? I'm okay."he said scratching his arm. "Oh.." I lowly said. Something is on his mind. I got in my hands an knees an got my face really close to his. He jumped a little when he noticed how close I was. "What are you doing?" He asked half nervous. "I don't know. What am I doing?" I replied. "Your weird" he giggled. I didn't reply I just sat the staring at the side of his face. "Stop."he said. "Or what?" I dared. He turned his head an stared angrily into my eyes . I showed no fear, I wasn't even scared or nervous. His hand brushed the too of my shoulder up to my neck. He licked his lips an raised his other hand.

.........

Next thing I knew he was hovering over me giggling. His face kept getting closer. I could feel anger in his grasp but read passion on his  face. I felt his soft lips against my neck and it made me shudder. This made me feel things I've never felt before. He trailed kisses up my neck an I couldn't help but smile. He rose up an stared into my eyes. I giggled when I made eye contact. I closed my eyes, a second later a felt his warm breath on my lips. 'Oh lord'  is all I was thinking. He gently pushed his lips on mine an the sparks flew. Why?! The second kiss was a little more rough but this time I responded. I pushed my lips onto his an it only got more rough. I felt hands trail up the back of my shirt, he just wrapped his arms around my back. I could feel his hard-on over the top of my pants. Haven't felt that before!! My mind was literally  screaming at me.  Our lips molded perfectly together along with them moving I'm sync with each other. It was perfect. Neither of us were forcing anything either so it made it better. But then he got off an laid next to me.  Strange how he's down that twice now. I glanced over at him an seen how red his face had turned. It was cute.  I stared at the ceiling, I felt a cold draft come in the room, it felt nice. "Aye there you are!?!?!" Caleb yelled. "Ever heard of knocking?" I cracked. "Yeah, but there's a group of people out in the the street. They didn't see me an you seemed like someone to come get." He replied. "People?" I questioned. "Come on" I waved.

I walked out of the livingroom an looked out there front window. "What the?" I strained. I walked outside toward the people an I heard Elaine follow me.  I guess Caleb didn't follow. "Hello" I said. "Hey, what happened here?"  A man asked. I don't know I woke up from a coma an it was like this." I replied. "Everything just started falling apart" Elaine stated. "Oh well then what are you still doing here?" One asked. "I'm going to rebuild the town an make it my own." I replied. " well isn't that going to take awhile? Id like to help if I can." The young man replied.  "Not really.." I stated making them confused. "How is that?" He asked.  I looked at a broken house that didn't have to much damage. I waved my hand up slowly an cross my legs and everything fixed itself. Them all standing there wide-eyed in surprised I walked toward the house. "Do not tell anyone about this okay." I demanded. They shook their heads in reply. I motioned them to stay outside while i went inside. KABOOM!!!!!!! there was a huge explosion.

"Authors note:sorry for taking so long to update. I am typing this in a phone so it takes longer. Vote/comment/like"