Cheeseburger Mayhem

BENEDICT DONXEL

"Find her. Find her please." Dad begged as he gasped on his death bed.

My face stayed neutral. Like it always does. But the anger I felt was bursting, shaking inside me. "As you wish."

XxxxX

MORGANA LOGAN

Look at this scum.

"Cheeseburger, get off." I yelled, glaring down at him.

The scum ignored me. He laid still on the top of my arm that held the mouse. He lied there comfortably like a scum that he was, ignoring my orders for him to scram.

I moved my other free hand to push his big stupid head off. He must have sensed me with his stupid cat senses because he glared at my free hand and hissed, baring his fangs. When I put my hand down, he stopped and slept again.

I will punch this cat.

I have work to do and this scum— this adorable ashen fat cat that I hold very dear to my heart— was hindering me from doing so.

I think he's jealous that I spend so much time on the computer (it's quite necessary since I'm a programmer) and I don't spend much time with him. Well, I gotta work! I can't feed this fatass scum if I don't. I won't be able to afford his hella expensive food and toys and treat him like a king.

Ding dong

I turned my head towards the direction of the front door and so did Cheeseburger. The scum finally got off my arm and hopped off the table. His tiny feet softly made these 'pat pat' sounds against the wooden floor. I don't know why but that sound just made me want to scream and pull at my hair at its cuteness.

Cheeseburger was affecting me negatively.

I followed the scum as we made our way towards the front door to see who was behind it.

Probably the neighbour again. Cheeseburger must have pooped on his pillow again. With that thought, I glared at the scum trotting cutely in front of me.

Ding dong

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I increased my pace. I unhooked the old chains from the door and heaved the heavy thing open. There stood a tall blond man wearing a blue suit. "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked and smiled. However, the corners of my lips twitched when I felt Cheeseburger climbing up my leg. His claws sinking into my pyjamas as he fought his way up.

The man smiled back charmingly. "Are you Miss Morgana Logan?" He asked.

"Y-yes!" I said as my eyes widened as well as my smile as my hands flew to my pyjama strap to stop it from falling because the stupid scum was abseiling!

"Oh wonderful!" He said. "Mr Benedict Donxel has been searching for you. I am Cedric, Mr Benedict's PA."

"I-I who?" I asked, a little distracted as I tightened my hold on my pants. The scum was on my butt now and his claws were scraping against my skin, making me flinch.

"Mr Benedict Donxel, the CEO of the Donxel Industries." He replied, still looking unaware at the demon climbing up my back.

"I don't know who tha-that is. I uh, did I owe him or something?" I asked. My other hand let go of my pyjama and supported Cheeseburger's fat ass since he begun to struggle.

"Oh no, Miss Morgana. He's looking for you in behalf of his father, Edward Donxel."

My jaw, and my hands, fell as I recognised the name. Apparently, Cheeseburger fell too but he made sure to hold on to my pyjama thus bringing it down with him. Leaving me bare in my underwear in front of a stranger.

I will smack this scum.

After I recover from my shock of course.

XxxxX

Yaaaasssss new chapter! Hope you enjoyed.

Do vote, and if you're feeling a little generous, leave a comment :)