Looking Like an Idiot

I stared at his eye and gave him a stern look. "Listen here Cheeseburger, you need to behave while we stay at my friend's house, okay?"

He stared back at me with his steely golden eye.

"Blink if you love me."

The scum looked away and stared at something else. It was like he was purposely ignoring me.

"You're very cruel, you know that?"

He jumped off the bed and trotted out of the bedroom. I think I need a minute to recover from that burn. Ungrateful piece of scum.

I looked over my bed and to my open luggage. Everything I needed was here. My desktop, keyboard, mouse and thingy majigies that were safety wrapped in my clothes. I could only bring a few t shirts, pants and underwear because it cannot fit in my already overweight luggage. My computer was far more important after all. I had a bigger luggage but that one was already occupied.

The bigger luggage belonged to Cheeseburger. It's where his toys, food, bed, accessories and stuff were. I surely cannot fit all of that in this small puny case where all my stuff were.

Anyway, we're pretty much ready to go. All I need now was the—

Ding dong.

Oh, they're here.

I quickly closed my open luggage. It's pretty annoying when you're rushing and your big fat glasses kept sliding down your nose and you have to push it up all the time. I'm tempted to just tape it on, on the bridge of my nose.

I placed two luggages on the ground and extended their handles to pull them out to the front door.

XxxxX

"Hi!" I smiled, seeing Cedric's smiling face when I opened my door.

"Hello, good morning!" He greeted, giving me a radiant smile. Behind him, I could see a black SUV. Alright, if I had not made a research and confirmed that this blond cutie was legit, I would have been scared. This could be a one hella good way to abduct young women. I mean, people can go full retard, come up with these devious, hella spine-chilling schemes to cause unfortune. You'll be in your house chilling with your ungrateful cat and next thing you know you're dying in some forest where the authorities will find you as a rotting unattractive corpse.

"Are you ready?" Cedric asked, his smile not faltering. I tried not to think at the scandalous accident that happened the last time I saw him. I couldn't help but blush a little.

I nodded, pushing out two of my luggages out of the door. A huge black guy wearing aviator glasses and black crisp suit stepped from behind Cedric. How I had not seen him, I would never know. He took the biggest one, Cheeseburger's luggage, and pulled it towards the SUV wordlessly. Cedric took the smaller one, the one with my computer wrapped in my clothes, and pulled it along behind him.

"Oh uh, Cedric," I called and he turned back, pausing in his step. "Be careful with that one. It has my computer in it."

The young blond flashed me his what-the-hell-do-you-brush-your-teeth-with-bleach white teeth. And sent me a thumbs up and continued on his way.

I lingered a little longer by the doorway to make sure my stuff were taken cared off. The black guy reached down to the bottom of the luggage and pulled it up to put it in the trunk. Or at least tried too.

He pulled.

And he pulled.

And pulled again.

But no matter how big his biceps were, he wasn't able to heave it up to the trunk. Cedric was by his side once he saw him struggling and helped along. They both heaved. Their teeth clenched as they groaned, struggling to lift it off the ground.