Harry Versus Niall

Chapter 7

“Where is Harry?” asked Zayn. The boys just woke up. Louis checked the wall clock. It’s 10:29 am. “We have slept so good we forgot the time,” Liam said. “Wasn’t he in his room?” Niall asked. “Checked it and he wasn’t there,” Louis answered. “He might have gone out,” he added. Then they went downstairs and as soon as they we’re on the kitchen doorway, the front door opened. It was Harry. “Hey, where have you been?” asked Niall. “Just went and picked up breakfast for you guys,” Harry answered as he entered the kitchen and laid the bags on the kitchen table. “There’s a lot in there and I bought all your favorites,” “You already took your breakfast?” Zayn asked. “Yeah,” Harry said “I’ll just change clothes and be back here,” he said and walked to the staircase and proceeded to his room. Niall just watched him go and turned to the boys “Does he have any problem?” he asked as he took a pack of fries from the paper bag. “I have no idea,” Liam said.

Alexa’s flat:

“Child! Have you seen the letter I left earlier?” Mrs. Denver asked as soon as Alexa arrived home. Alexa smiled and tried not to show she was hurt. “I did Mrs. Denver. I took my breakfast outside with a friend,” Alexa answered. “Aww, it’s good that you have a friend already here,” Mrs. Denver said. “Shall I cook you lunch?” Mrs. Denver offered. Alexa smiled. “That would be fantastic Mrs. Denver,” Alexa responded. “You change your clothes and rest. I’ll just call you up when you are done,” Mrs. Denver said. “I will,” Alexa agreed and proceeded to her room.

*Back to the 1D House*

“So what time did you left?” Louis asked. “Around 9 am. I went out for a walk,” Harry answered. “You’re with someone else? Aren’t you?” Niall asked and the other boys turned to Harry and shot him a worried look. “I was not with anyone this morning,” Harry answered. The other boys sighed while Niall nodded. “Should you guys think I would go and visit Alexa?” Niall asked. Zayn shot Harry a look. “Aren’t you still over with whatever you are up to?” Louis wondered. “No. And I’ll try hard to get her, appease her and make her fall for me and…” but Harry interrupted right even before Niall finished the sentence he started, “… dump her, make her cry and leave her embarrassed by the truth. I get it,” Harry interrupted. “Niall, I really don’t know if you are still the Niall I idolize and protect much,” Zayn lamented. “I still am,” Niall responded. “Not even an inch anymore,” Liam said. “Is it me or someone is over Alexa’s side?” Niall said. “We’re actually not siding anyone here Niall,” Louis said. “What we’re just trying to say is that you should not do something like this and you should not play with a girl,” Louis added. Niall smirked. “Have you forgotten how a girl had caused pain to me?” Niall asked. Harry shook his head. “I honestly don’t know you anymore Niall,” Harry interrupted and walked out of the house. Niall shook his head and placed the bread he was eating on the plate. “I’m going for a walk and for the fresh air,” Niall told the boys and immediately exited the house leaving Liam, Zayn and Louis all alone in the kitchen. “I should have known that this is going to happen,” Liam said. “Niall was unbelievably… well… hardheaded,” Zayn said. The two then shot Zayn a look.

*Alexa’s flat*

“Alexa! Someone is in the door,” Mrs. Denver called up from the kitchen. “Yes Mrs. Denver. I’m going to get it,” Alexa answered in a very loud voice and raced to the door to see who it was. She took off the earphones from her ears and placed her phone in the living room table.  She slightly opened the door and peeked out. It was Harry. Alexa opened the door widely. “Hi, Harry. I’m so sorry if I did not open the door immediately. Come in,” Alexa explained. “Its fine,” Harry responded with a smile and entered the living room. “You’re all alone?” Alexa asked as she closed the door and went on to sit in the sofa. “Yeah. Niall and I had a bad conversation,” Harry answered. Alexa froze upon hearing what he said.”You… fought?” Alexa asked and Harry looked to her and nodded. “I’m sorry if I’m making a huge mess,” Alexa lamented and sighed. Harry smiled. “It’s fine. Not even your fault,” Harry defended. Alexa smiled weakly. Then Mrs. Denver came out of the kitchen. “Who’s our visitor Alexa?” Mrs. Denver asked behind Harry. He then stood up and turned around. “Hello,” Harry greeted. “Oh! Harry Styles of One Direction!” Mrs. Denver said in shock. “Sit down, sit down,” Harry smiled and he sat down. Mrs. Denver stared at him. “Such a young handsome lad,” Mrs. Denver said that made Harry smile more. “Was it him you we’re with this morning for breakfast, Alexa?” she asked. Alexa nodded. “You actually never told me about him dear,” Mrs. Denver said. Then she turned to him. “I’m Mrs. Denver and I am the one who takes care of Alexa while she is here,” “Nice meeting you Mrs. Denver. I’m so glad that someone like you takes care of Alexa,” Harry said with a grin. “Oh yes. I know Alexa’s mother and Alexa as well. Her mom comes here often in London to take care of her business,” Mrs. Denver said. “Mrs. Denver has been to Philippines, Harry and she used to take care of me for about two to three years. But she wasn’t able to last long there. She loves London very much and decided to return,” Alexa shared. “That’s amazing Mrs. Denver,” Harry said. “How is Alexa then?” he asked. “Well, whoever is she now is like before. Kind, caring, loving and very, very gorgeous,” Mrs. Denver said. Harry grinned. “I think I would agree with you on what you just said Mrs. Denver,” Harry commented. “Oh, yes. You want cookies and tea?” Mrs. Denver asked. “Milk would be lovely, Mrs. Denver,” Harry said. “I’ll get milk and fresh baked cookies. Milk for you as well Alexa?” Mrs. Denver questioned Alexa. She just nodded as an answer. “I’ll be back,” Mrs. Denver said and went back to the kitchen.”It seems like, Mrs. Denver is a one amazing person,” Harry complimented. Alexa smiled and answered, “Very much,”

*Meanwhile*

Niall walked all alone in the street, getting fresh air. He can’t stop thinking on what had Harry told him.

“I honestly don’t know you anymore Niall,”

The sentence that Harry said stuck onto Niall’s head. I can’t believe he said that! Niall told himself. Niall felt that it was very weird that Harry stood by Alexa’s side and not his when supposed to be they are in a group and had known each other for two years.

“I honestly don’t know you anymore Niall,”

The sentence came back to him again. What Harry blurted instantly became a part of him. “I hope I’m just dreaming,” Niall told himself. “I did nothing wrong. It was just revenge that I’m doing. Not such a big deal. Why won’t he understand?” Niall asked himself as he sat down the bench. He placed both his hands to his head.

“I honestly don’t know you anymore Niall,”

And there is the sentence again. “Stop!” cried Niall as he placed both his hands into his ears. Then suddenly, he saw a pair of heeled shoes and a pair of feet in front of him. “Talking to your own self, Nialler?” The voice was familiar and he wouldn’t be mistaken if he would be asked to guess who owns the voice even if he is blindfolded. He looked up to see who it was. And he wasn’t mistaken of his guess. “Sandra?”