When Things Starts To Fall Into Wrong Places

Niall’s POV

We stayed for another hour in the cemetery as me and the lads pay respect to Alexa’s dad. I wrapped my arms around Alexa to make her feel fine because every time she look at her Father’s tomb, she would suddenly start to sob and cry again. It really hurts to lose a father when you haven’t seen him for so many years. And then when you grew up, you looked for him, only to find out he passed away. My heart is breaking over Alexa because she didn’t expect this. She was expecting to find her father after all these years.

We immediately left before the night completely fell. On our ride home, Liam was driving the car. Zayn was sitting in the passenger’s seat while Louis, Harry, I and Alexa sat in the backseat. Luckily, we we’re able to fit together. Alexa fell asleep in my shoulders, my hand holding her hand. I knew she was so tired from all the crying.

We arrived home almost an hour later. Alexa was half awake and I just helped her to get out of the car and enter the house where she went straight to my room where she fell asleep again. I changed my clothes and went back downstairs where the boys are.

“Is she asleep again?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah,” I said with a nod. “I bet she was so tired from all the crying,”

“It’s understandable,” Harry said as he was checking up on his phone. “Whatever she is experiencing right now is not easy,”

“I agree,” I said as I sat down on the couch. “Now I understand why she was so out of control last time,”

“Even am I,” Louis said. “I was also curious why she was drunk last time and ended her hand broken,”

“It’s really not easy,” I said. “She lost one of the most important people in her life like that. We were actually talking last time about her dad. And she was hugely expecting to see him real soon. But, yeah. Nothing could be changed anymore,”

“I feel so sorry for her really,” Liam said.  “But this is the ugly truth right? If it is not, then wake me up now,”

“This is,” I said sadly.  Suddenly, Harry interrupted.

“Niall,” he said. “Take a look at this,” he finished off his sentence as he handed his phone to me. The other lads started to surround me as I took a look at what Harry was showing me. It was on Twitter. A tweet has a link with words written before the link. “Niall’s Girlfriend, Cheating On Him?”

“That’s a shit,” Louis said. “Alexa doesn’t even do that,”

“These people are really prepared to break off Niall and Alexa’s relationship,” Zayn said. “Pathetic people. I hope this person tweeting this is not a Directioner or else I will be very disappointed,”

“Click on the link,” Liam suggested. I don’t want to click it because I am not ready to get hurt. I am not sure if this is real or not. But then, I don’t want to get hurt. I clicked the link and the site opened. Then the article title came up.

“Niall’s Girlfriend, Cheating On Him?”

Is Alexa Fernandez cheating on her One Direction guy, Niall Horan? Does the 19 year old Irish lad know about what is Alexa doing when his back is turned?

I closed my eyes. I decided not to read the article but something tells me that I have to continue reading it.

20 year old Filipina Alexa Fernandez was spotted two days ago in a bar with a girl friend and a guy. Niall’s lady love was spotted cozy with the said guy but had a fight over the bar that ended up Alexa to have a hand injury. Seconds later, the 1D lads arrived at the scene and took Alexa to the nearest hospital.