The Dare I Won't Regret

Niall’s POV

After staying in New York for few days, we finally returned to London. And here we are, having the time of our lives again. We decided that since we are looking for fun, we will have an Up All Night party, just the six of us. Louis’ is officially the party guy right now among us because he planned this! He planned that this little party for six people will be going to have contests, dares and the best… Twitter Q and A!

“What should we do first? Truth or Dare?” Louis asked.

“You guys know how not good I am when it comes to truth or dare,” Alexa whined. “I think I will pass,” she added and stood up from the ground where we will spin the button when Louis snapped and gave her a glare.

“Oh no you won’t Miss Fernandez,” he said formally, sounding like a butler. “No one’s exempted with this game,” Alexa gave him a glare and she sat down.

“Then let us start,” Zayn mumbled and turned the bottle of soda in the ground. We watched as it slowly stops. The upper part of the bottle pointed to Harry.

“Harry,” Louis said with a laugh. “I should’ve known,” he added with a playful grin.

“I think I know what he wants you to do mate,” I said. Louis’ laughed and he nodded.

”Truth or Dare?” Louis asked. Me, Alexa, Liam and Zayn looked at each other, smiling.

“Dare would be good,” Harry answered. “You can’t extract truth from me you people,” he said and Louis grinned.

“Just as I knew,” he said and spoke out the dare. “Go outside and scream “I love LOUIS TOMLINSON and I GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH!” Louis dared and laughed it off. Harry looked reluctant.

“They will think I am an idiot!” Harry said “But fine, because I love you then I will do it!” he added and stood up from the circle as we laughed. He went outside and then we heard him scream what Louis asked him to. We started to burst into laughter and he came in to the living room with his cheeks flushed.

“You’ll regret this when I’ll be in the headlines tomorrow!” Harry said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“Okay, shall we?” Liam asked and spun the bottle. It pointed to Zayn.

“Wha-what me?” He asked with a stutter. I nodded and laughed it off.

“Truth or Dare…?” Liam asked.

“Truth is boring, you know?” Zayn asked and we nodded. “It’s dare for me here,”

“Then so,” Liam said and looked at me. That look is something I know. “Run around the house and scream “NIALL HORAN IS MY BOYFRIEND!”,” Liam demanded and we bursted out laughing. I looked at Alexa and she was laughing and gave Liam a high-five.

“You people are such weirdo’s!” Zayn said as they continued to laugh. He stood up and started to run around the house screaming Liam’s dare and we keep on laughing. I got back to them and they we’re still laughing.

“That is epic!” I said and we laughed it off. “Your turn Zayn,”. I added and I gave him the bottle. He spun it around and it pointed to me.

“Someone I was looking forward to,” Harry said and gave Louis a high-five. I chuckled and took another glance of Alexa, who was sitting across me. She noticed that I was looking at her and she mouthed “good luck”

“Here is the dare Nialler,” Zayn said and stared at me. I was furious.

“I haven’t chosen what I should choose between the Truth and the Dare!” I exclaimed.