Things Change... For Real?

Chapter 12

“They’re here!” Liam said as he rushed to the dressing room in O2 arena. They raced outside the room and they saw Alexa and Niall walking in the hall. “The lovebirds are here,” Harry whispered. “I wonder how it went out with Sandra,” Louis said and Zayn chuckled. The two stopped in front of them. The boys realized how upset and sour their faces we’re. “Niall, are you okay?” Zayn asked. “Sandra,” Niall answered as he entered the dressing room. Alexa shot Louis a look as the others watched Niall slumped into the chair. “What happened?” Louis asked. “Well, she showed up,” Alexa said. “Are you happy?” Liam asked. “I’m not actually sure what to feel,” Alexa said as she entered the door and the boys followed her. “Niall,” Alexa said as she held Niall’s chin. Niall looked to her eyes. “Cheer up. You still have a concert tonight,” she said as he held her hand. “Please?” she asked. The boys glanced at each other. “Don’t worry Niall. We told the security not to allow Sandra enter even if she has a ticket,” Zayn said. “Everything will be fine. Just don’t mind her anymore okay? Focus in making the crowd happy tonight.” Alexa suggested “And I’ll be just in the crowd watching you okay?” Niall nodded. “Good,” she said as she moved away. “We still have an hour Niall. You might rest for a few minutes so you’ll feel recharged and you can dress up,” Louis said. “You want water? I’ll get you,” Alexa asked. Niall nodded. “We might as well get food. Let’s just go together,” Harry said and Alexa nodded. They exited the dressing room and closed the door.

“So was the pretending fun?” Zayn asked. “It was but kind of awkward,” Alexa said as they headed to the food room. “It’s really awkward to be screamed at, to be asked with a photo op,” Alexa chuckled. The boys laughed. “Niall Horan is your boyfriend Alexa. You need to get used to it. Most especially that girls are after him,” Harry said. Alexa put her hands up “I will never get used to it,” Alexa said and placed her hand down. Then they entered the food room where foods are catered. “Are you hungry Alexa? You might be hungry because of what happened,” Liam joked. “I am,” Alexa teased. “That girl was also stressful,”.”Each of us knows that she is doing this for her own sake. She wants Niall back,” Louis shared. “After she broke up his heart and allows him to go? Wow, how good of her,” Alexa said as she picked up sandwiches. “Someone actually needs to plug her in and remind her of what she did. I think she has forgotten,” Zayn said as he picked up a glass of water from the table. “You don’t want to talk about that in front of the food and the chef’s and waiters who are here,” whispered Liam and Zayn glanced at the waiter’s who we’re standing behind the food containers. Zayn made a face and picked up a sandwich. “Let’s go boys. Niall’s for sure is hungry,” Alexa said. Louis’ made a check on her plate. “You might as well get another plate and put much food. Niall’s going to eat it all in just a minute or two,” Louis said. “I know he is a big eater Louis. But I don’t think he has that big eater mood right now,” Alexa said. “But he becomes happy when he eat,” Harry said. “Now you said that,” Alexa said and gave the plate to Zayn and picked another food again. “You have to know a lot more about Niall that the public doesn’t know about,” Liam joked. “Am I a bad girlfriend?” she asked as she picked sandwiched from the serving plate. “That is not what I mean,” Liam defended and she smiled.

“This next song is dedicated to a very special girl to us One Direction,” Liam said then the boys glanced at Alexa. She chuckled when she found out it was her they we’re talking about.. Then the music boomed over the arena. Everyone screamed. The arena was overpowered with the scream. “C’mon C’mon!” the boys sang. Then Liam started to sing. “The one that I came with… she had to go….but you look amazing… standing alone…” Everyone started to sing as the other boys followed and the crowd started to get wilder when the boys sang the chorus. Alexa just watched as the boys started to get more into the music. She joined as the crowd got wilder and wilder. “Come on people! Let’s get pumped!” Louis screamed and everyone got wilder. Alexa chuckled. Then she glanced to Niall who was enjoying the performance. I bet he forgotten what happened earlier, she thought. She smiled. But she pinched herself. Alexandra Camille Fernandez, Niall Horan may be your crush but you shouldn’t fall in to him! Alexa thought and she glanced on the stage again and she caught Niall staring at her. She smiled. Then, two girls from behind Alexa, started to giggle. “Niall’s so sweet. While he was on stage performing, he was watching his girl down here,” the one said. Alexa grinned. The other spoke. “He’s sweet really. And they’re match made in heaven and she is so gorgeous. I’m already a fan,” Alexa smiled widely of what she heard. Then the bridge came. Everyone started to get pumped. “We Love One Direction!” some girls screamed. Zayn was supposed to sing the bridge but Niall sang it. “Every step I take, I feel it more and more. She’s calling out… she’s a lucky girl…,” Niall sang as the crowd got wilder and we’re clapping out in beat as he went down the stage and went to Alexa. The crowd got wilder when they saw what Niall did. The people near them giggled and started to take pictures. Many we’re screaming when the LCD on stage showed Niall holding and staring at Alexa’s eyes. . “My heart is racing, she’s turning around…” He stopped and the music stopped. “I love you Alexa,” Niall said and hugged her. Alexa froze and everyone started to scream. “Go Niall!” some girls screamed. “We Love Alexa…!” He then started to sing after he separated from the hug “I reach for her hand and I say…”.Harry started to sing and the crowd got a lot wilder than before. “Yeah…I’ve been watching you all night...” he sang and the boys came in as Niall went back to the stage. “Sing with us!” Zayn said and clapped his hand to the beat. “There’s something in your eyes…Saying c’mon c’mon and dance with me baby…” then some jumped and we’re starting to get pumped. Many sang along. Alexa was still frozen.