What else could possibly go wrong?

Well that's my first day over and done with 3 phone calls to parents 7 times a senior member of staff had to come and control my classes oh and a student passed out new record for me. I sat alone in my room when I saw a tall lady at the door I couldn't see who it was at first but then I knew it was Denise I've got some huge crush on her and I've known her for less than 6 hours.... "Hey me and the others are going out tonight wanna come with us?" She said "yeah sure" I replied sat awkwardly. I rushed home and got ready and headed back out I got to the restaurant but I couldn't find anyone there when I got the shock of my life "SURPRISE!!!!!" A huge crowd shouted before revealing themselves it was my friends and my new ones from work. Wait why are they saying surprise? A few moments passed then it came back to me crap it's my birthday how can I forget my own birthday shows how stressed I am. The night went away and I got a bit drunk well in fact I was smashed.

I woke up the next morning and to my shock Denise was led next to me please don't say we slept together she's my superior and what makes it even worse is we haven't known each other for even a week. She rolled over and opened her eyes and shot up out of the bed "please say we didn't..." She said shocked "I'm afraid to say I think we did" I said we both looked at each other horrified. There was a awkward silence whilst we got ready for work she didn't have time to go back to hers so she had to use what I had available a brush and a hairdryer well it's all I need to get ready.

She chose not to come into work with me but I agree with that. For the whole day I avoided her things are awkward I like her a lot really I do but she probably doesn't feel the same about me...