Did you miss me???

6am and I woke up bright and early to get ready for work I was kinda confused as to where I was but remembered I'm at a hotel with Denise. I got into work when a good friend of mine that worked their Mr Goopodam handed me a parcel "This came for you at reception we don't know what it is" he said and handed me the parcel "Thanks" I said and took the parcel to my class room, I couldn't open it right away cause I had my tutor first period learning about rights and responsibilities..... Boring!!

After everyone left I opened the package and inside a ballon came flying out saying 'congratulations' on it with a card and a present wrapped up I opened the present and inside was a pink baby growth I was confused and opened the card "Your gunna need this, I'll come back when she's born and then I'll get rid of you and she'll be my daughter I've loved Denise me and her belonged together but I guess she's just a pest now, anyways you've got less than 4 months to prepare yourselves, oh and don't even think about playing any mind tricks or try and escape me I will always find you -David".

(Just thought I would add this in here there is a lot of time jumping in this book so it could go from one day to another section being 6 months later)

~3 months later~
"Cmon Denise push just one more push" I said to Denise giving as much encouragement as I could "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM DOING!!!!!!" She said screaming in pain "Just one more push Denise and she'll be out" the mid wife said in a calm tone, Denise pushed and screamed in agony deafening the whole maternity ward then silence followed by a scream of a little baby, our little baby Denise let out a sigh of relief and the midwife took the baby and wrapped her up "It's time to meet your daughter" she said smiling and then handing her to me and Denise. "What's her name?" The midwife said "Rosie Maria Landson" I replied me and Denise sat looking at our beautiful edition to our family but now we need to get married to be complete well get rid of David and we will be complete.

We spent a few more days in hospital before Denise was discharged and we went home to introduce Rosie to her new home. We got home and Denise took Rosie upstairs to put her in her cot I went to the kitchen and I got the shock of my life David was sat in a chair with a cup of tea "Making yourself at home?" I said trying to stand up to him "I told you I would be back when she was born, and now she is I'm going to ruin your perfect little family starting with you, remember this?" He said before pulling out a newspaper article and showing me "Local man aged 34 runs over boy aged 13" it branded on the front cover "Where did you get that?" I said clenching my fists "it's amazing what you can find with a simple google search" he replied. That man on the newspaper was my dad he ran over a 13 year old boy killing him and was charged with death by dangerous driving and is still in prison now I was 16 at the time. "See your work are stupid enough to not check this sort of thing I thought there was a rule on not letting people teach if there family had criminal convictions concerning kids" he said before grinning. "What do you plan to do with that?" I said slightly concerned "I'm not sure yet, either way no matter amount of money will stop me from showing your school this, it's just a matter of waiting for that dreaded call to say your sacked oh the joy I will have in ruining your life" he said before getting up and walking past me "Tell Denise I said hi won't you?" David said before leaving and closing the door. Denise came down into the kitchen "Who was that?" She said "Oh it was just Mary from next door nothing to worry about" I said, I lied to make her not worry she's stressed enough I'll have to find a new job before I suddenly get the sack then my life won't be worth living then.......