And so it starts......

Me and Denise were up till the early hours with the police after stressing to them it's Denise's ex boyfriend the police still say he's not been released yet when we know he has or he's got a friend to do what he did. I barely know the whole situation but what happened scared me.... A lot!!

We sat talking and worrying the whole night we couldn't sleep for the fact that anything could happen for all I know someone could bomb my house and then when things couldn't get any worse they did "Paul I honestly don't know how to tell you this at such a difficult time but I'm pregnant..... I wanted to wait and see if it was a false alarm but I took 3 tests and I'm 4 weeks gone" Denise said with her head in her hands she looked ashamed "Wait what?" I said with a look of horror on my face I continued my sentence "Denise I'm shocked but happy at the same time, but what are we gunna do? The baby that's growing inside you can't be safe whilst your ex is around" I said to her whilst holding her hand. She started crying I pulled her chin up and kissed her "We can get through this together" I said and kissed her again she sat wiping away her tears. "Why are you sad?" I said to her "I'm not I'm just happy your the first guy that hasn't just used me for sex you actually care about me" she said giving off a little smile....

--
A few days have past and it's been quiet no disruptions or anything Denise wasn't feeling to good guess it's morning sickness? I'm not a doctor nor am I a expert in babies and that but that's a different story the main priority is making sure we are safe but the phone rang I hesitated before picking it up "Hello...." I said "Hello is this Paul Landson?" A man said down the other end of the line before I could respond he started talking again "My name is detective Frank Kinpolk and I am the chief detective that solved the case of the murder of a young woman of which Denise or should I say Olivia was part of, is it possible both you and Denise could come to the station? We need to go over slot of stuff related to Denise ex boyfriend David" he said with a husky tone in his voice. "Yeah sure I guess we will be down as soon as Denise is back from the doctors" I replied "perfect see you then goodbye" he replied sharply before hanging up. If they are going to so much trouble over David why don't they just keep him in prison? I mean that's logic right?

A few hours had past and Denise was home we drove to the police station and got called into a side room "Hello me and Paul have talked on the phone but my name is Frank and I was the chief detective that controlled the crime your boyfriend committed 15 years ago" he said directing at Denise "I don't mean to be rude but why are we here?" She replied back at him "That's what I'm just about to explain this morning I filed a court order to keep David in prison until we know he won't come for you, however by the time the court order was approved he was already let out I don't want to concern you or anything like that but we just wanted to warn you to make you slept of the situation" he said making weird eye contact Denise started crying I held her hand and comforted her "If there are any problems please don't hesitate to call, here's my card" he said and gave me a small piece of card with a phone number on it.

We got home and opened the door and Denise went inside a few seconds later she screamed at the top of her lungs I ran inside and there was a man in our living room I grabbed Denise "Hey sweet cheeks you missed me?" A voice said.......