Chapter 5

A/N; Hey guys, another chapter for you. BTW, you’ll meet Lisa in this chapter. She’s Scottish, but I couldn’t find a good place to put that in. Just so you know. If there’re any words you don’t know, just ask :D

“Come on, we’ll be late,” Said a voice, and I opened my eyes. Tracey was looming over me, cup of coffee in her hands. I groaned, and drank it gladly. I took a quick shower, pulled on some old sweats, and dried my hair. I didn’t put on any makeup, and brushed my teeth.

“I hate mornings,” I said, glancing at the clock. We had to be at the spa for ten, and it was half nine, “Especially Saturday mornings, which should be heard of, but never seen,”

Tracey laughed, and we knocked on Tony’s door.

“Alright, alright!” he said from within, and the door swung open. He stood there without a shirt, and I blushed. What the hell? I’ve seen Tony shirtless a million times, and I’ve never blushed before.

He pulled on a top, and we followed him down the stairs. Drops of water rolled down his neck, and I could tell he’d just showered. His jeans were slung low on his hips, the top of his boxers just peeking out. Usually, I hated this, but I couldn’t stop looking now. He just… pulled it off.

Obviously, Tracey didn’t think the same, because as soon as we reached the bottom of the steps, she leaned forward and yanked the denim up.

“Ow!” Tony said, spinning around and glaring at her.

“You’d hate it if we showed our underwear,” she said simply, skipping out the front door. He looked at me, eyebrows raised.

“I wasn’t complaining,” I said simply, shrugged, and followed Tracey.

Tony came out, looked at Tracey, and pulled his jeans down to where they’d rested before. Tracey shrugged, gabbed my top and her own, and pulled them up. I knew better than to argue, and helped her pull mine all the way up.

I heard a growl, and felt the material being pulled down over my blue Victoria’s Secret bra. That just made me angry, that he’d do it to me before his sister. So I took the top off.

“Jody, what the fuck?” he asked, as Tracey cheered, and copied me.

“I’m not self-conscious about my body at all,” I said, shrugging, “I’d walk about like this all day,”

“Looking good, Thompson,” A familiar voice shouted.

“Thanks, Anderson!” I shout back, winking, and putting my hand up in time to stop Tony going over, “Don’t even think about it. I’m the one in my bra, why shouldn’t he look,”

“Because your body belongs to me,” he whispered in my ear, and I raised my eyebrows. I did not expect that.

“No. My body is mine, and I’ll show it to who ever I want,” I say, shoving him away. He frowned, but got in the car. I rolled my eyes at Tracey, and slid my t-shirt on, and followed him.

“Spa?” he asked, and I nodded. He knew the way, having driven us several times before. It didn’t take long, maybe five minutes, but the tension in the small vehicle could have choked someone. My phone buzzed, and I looked to find a text from Blaize.

You going to Rocky’s tonight? -B

Yeah, you? - J

Of course! You know me, never can resist a good party! See you there gorgeous : ) -B

Blaize and I have a weird friendship. We went out for a while, last year, but both of us decided it would be better if we were just friends. We left on good terms, and went back to being great friends, no awkwardness, which is damn hard to find. Sure, we flirted and stuff now, but there was zero romance behind it.