Chapter 12

A/N; Yaaaaay! Another Chapter!!!! XDXDXD Read the A/N at the bottom, when you're done the chap, to find out how to get sneak peeks at my storieeeeessss XD Thank ya!!!!

“Jody?” Matt asked me, “What’s going on?”

I can’t speak. He hasn’t noticed us. He hasn’t stopped.

“Nothing,” I say eventually, “Nothing’s going on,”

Matt frowned, “Weren’t you two together?”

“Does it look like we’re together?” I ask, and then sigh, “I just wanna go home,”

He doesn’t say anything, but leads me to his car. Tony’s still not noticed us, and he doesn’t, until we drive right past him, and I see his shocked face.

“So what happened between you two?” Matt asks, not taking his eyes off of the road

“It just didn’t work,” I say.

We pull up at the house.

“I’m going a walk,” I say, starting off for the woods.

“You want me to come?” Matt asks.

“Nah,” I say, “I just wanna be alone,”

I don’t wait for his answer, I just walk.

I can’t believe Tony would do to that. He always swore he’d never hurt me. And there he was, in school, where he knew I’d be.

How long had it been going on? Had they been laughing at me behind my back? Had I been a joke? A pity date? Did Tracey know? My mind was filled with doubts.

However much I hated him, I knew I would never tell Matt and Axel how much it hurt. Because right now, my heart was in shards. And his balls were at stake.

I finally reach the clearing in the woods, and sit on a fallen tree. It’s only here that I start to cry. And cry. And cry.

I was stupid to think he’d ever want me. Why would he want damaged goods? I was a challenge, he wanted to test Axel and Matt’s defence. And he beat them. Why would he want me now, when he’s won?

My phone started ringing, and I glanced at the caller ID, and let it go to voicemail. No way in hell was I answering to Tony right now.

I made my way back home, slipping upstairs with a shouted hello to Matt, and showered. By the time I stepped out, I felt hollow. I didn’t know how I was going to cope, but I would have to.

Just this morning I was wondering if I’d been unfaithful to him, by making out with Blaize. So I didn’t really have the right to hold it against him. But still. I’d never been unfaithful, until yesterday. And I hated the dirty feeling it gave me.

Cheating on someone is unacceptable.

Tracey came round after the school day ended.

“Hey, where’d you go?” she asked.

I stared at her blankly. Did she know? Was she in on it? If so, had they planned it together? And why? What did I ever do to them?

“What?” she asked, “What did I do?”

“Nothing,” I sigh, “Just your brother,”

Her face becomes furious, “What the fuck had he done now?”

“Not much, Matt and I just caught him making out with Jilly Paolini, after English,”

Her mouth drops open in shock, and I’m certain she’s not in on it.