Chapter 24

When I woke up I I heard Anna Screaming,
"She Married the Price,Melissa!!!"
"Yep"
While I was trying to wake up. Anna was bring cute and telling me all about her prince and Cinderella .After Anna got done telling me all about the mood that I fell asleep in i decided to try and get up. But I all of a sudden cried out in pain.

Soon Micheal came running. In, with a light orange pill,

"Take this it will help the pain" once I took it about 20 minutes later the pain was going away. After Micheal left I had Anna who kept bugging me wanting to play make up, and dress up.
"Please Can We a Play, Sissy I welly want two"
"Go get Micheal" and them all of a sudden and went running out. Going to get him just so she can relax and calm Down. Sometimes I think she never runs out of energy. Always running.  

"Melissa What do you need?" Asked Micheal concerned.
"Anna wants to play dress up and put make up on, but I need help, Amy way you can help me for 20 minutes with clothes?"

I saw him have his, debating face on, it was as if he didn't want to but new eventually Anna would get her way,and he would give in. 

"Fine" he said like he lost.
"YAY!!" Screamed Anna

****
"What outfit do you want" Micheal Asked
After minutes had passed she finally decided to be tinker bell.
"You can leave now" I told Micheal.

Because sense I am on bed rest for 6 weeks, (2 months) I need help with something's. But hey at least I. Am aloud to get up and walk for 30 minutes a day.

"Anna come here" once she came over towards me, we went and tried to get her In her dress. After 10 minutes of getting her dressed, we were ready for her to get make up. She however was really exited she loved to put make up on, and hair done.

"Anna, can u go grab my bag of stuff?"
"Yep" she said popping the 'p'

Once she got it I told her to come and sit.

"Anna, you have to face me so I can do your make up"
"I know"

I forgot how much I missed her, like crazy and her stubbornness.

"Stay Still" I keep having to go and reminding her to stay still. This for and example was a reason why you don't do makeup with a 5 year old.

"Are you done yet"
"No"

As ,ugh as she loved having her make up done I. Reality she didn't have the Patience for it. She was to energized for it.Always hyper as heck

Finally after 1 hour we were dome am so just let her hair done.

A/N

Their will be a update today and tomorrow. After a long time, finally there's one without drama. #No #Drama