Day Two

Salem opened her eyes sleeply as the bright morning sun filled the room. Her wife was still asleep,her dark brown hair covering her soft latin skin.Salem started to kiss down her wife's skin towards her hips.

"Salem,it's Saturday, let me sleep some more." Charlie mumbled sleepily.

"No,babe we have to wake the kids and take Jordan to daycare.But I figure we have a little fun first."

Charlie giggled,moving so she could face Salem. "There are kids in the house,and as cool as Sahia and Nate are they would not like for their kids to see us having sex."

"Buzz kill" Salem mumbled under her breath as Charlie slipped out of bed.

"But if you want to make sure everyone is happy you can join me in the shower." Charlie walked slowly into the conjoining bathroom and Salem was on her way when they heard an ear splitting cry.

"You have more clothes on, go get Jalen." Salem said starting Charlie on a dash down the hall.

Salem walked into the other room where Jordan was just waking. She tried to leave quietly before she saw her but there was no such luck when a small voice drifted across the room.

"Auntie Sayum, can you make chocolate waffles like mommy does?"

"How does your mommy make them?"

"With flour and chocolate and eggs."

"I can try." Salem said picking the little girl up. She shook her head wondering how her sister made chocolate waffles from scratch. She took the girl into the kitchen where Charlie was struggling with Jalen's breakfast.

"Puta Mierda! Puto Biberon,puto infierno!" She cursed in her native tongue , while rocking the young boy.

"I don't think they'll be pleased if their son knows how to curse in Spanish before he knows how to walk."

"Puto dique! Can you please just help me with this?" Charlie sighed handing the bottle to Salem.

"Only if you can make Jordan here some chocolate waffles." Salem asked knowing her wife was a good cook.

"Of course I can." They traded off tasks, Salem feeding Jalen and Charlie feeding Jordan.

"Are Auntie Charlie's waffles as good as your mommy's" Salem asked as she zipped up the little girls jacket.

"No." Jordan remarked before bouncing off to the car. Charlie leaned in for a sweet kiss.

"Enjoy work babe." Salem said as they parted.

"You take care of those kids now, do the dishes watch the laundry while I go off and work hard now." Charlie said jokingly, adjusting her blazer.

"Only until the end of summer."

"Until then." Charlie called as she walked to her car. Salem looked down at the sleeping boy in her arms.

"Now what am I to do with you?"