Day Six

"Mommy!" Jordan yelled as Sahia walked over with a large pink suitcase and a blissful smile on her face. She ran over to her and Salem just kissed her wife and walked over to her sister, Jalen in her arms.

They all hugged and it ended with Jalen in Nate's arms and Jordan hanging off of Sahia's legs. "How was it?" Sahia asked with a playful smirk on her lips.

"The kids were great, most of the time." Salem supplied as she walked hand in hand with her wife out of the airport.

"Are you going to have any?" Nate asked, looking content with his son fast asleep in his arms.

Charlie squeezed her hand. "We're going to wait to have kids. They seem like a little too much to handle right now." Sahia and Nate just nodded and smiled.

The drive was filled with vacation tales and laughter and when Salem and Charlie returned home they collapsed onto the bed and fell fast asleep.

When Salem woke up she heard noise coming from the kitchen. She saw that Charlie wasn't in bed and figured that's where she was. Entering the kitchen she saw her pouring a bottle of tequila into a sause pan along with bell peppers and steak. There were two shot glasses,limes and salt spread across their dining room table.

When Charlie saw her she pressed a kiss to her lips. "I'm glad you're awake, drinking alone is just sad." Smiling she took a shot  and kissed her wife.

"Are you ever glad that when we get drunk and have sex, we won't ever produce a baby?" Charlie mused after they'd both emptied the bottle.

"Especially when we fuck in the kitchen, because then the kid would have to eat where it was conceived." Salem said before pressing kisses down Charlie's naked torso.

"You're dad said we were going to bring a demon spawn into the world." Charlie said sadly, curling into Salem's touch.

"No we won't. We'll probably bring to this world a wonderful chocolate-churro baby that can cuss you out in spanish and still be black enough to listen to NWA." Salem supplied,despite how inebriated they were Charlie got the message and kissed her with force.

"Hey...let's go in the room...we probably have shit to do tomorrow and I don't want to wake up naked on our kitchen counter. Salem said wrapping her arms around Charlie and stumbling into their bedroom.