Day One (Seven Years Later)

"Bye bubbly." Salem cooed, as she held her son on her hip between her and Charlie. Nate and Sahia looked fondly at them and reached out for their nephew.

"We'll make sure Aurora is well taken care of." Sahia said as she grabbed the little boy from her sister's arms.

"Only cuss in Spanish or Spanglish, we're trying to make sure he's bilingual so he can be a successful drug dealer..." Salem said causing Charlie to laugh at her and Sahia to role her eyes. "Anything else babe?"

"He likes fried chicken." Charlie mused.

"He's one." Nate said.

"Okay?" Nate took Aurora inside and left the women to talk.

"Tell on my niece to have a good first day of middle school and tell Jalen he's still a little Munchkin." Salem said smiling at her sister.

They all hugged and Salem and Charlie walked back to the car and drove off. "How long has it been since we last fucked?" Salem asked as Charlie drove onto the nearest highway.

"Two days." Charlie said with a shudder. "That's the longest we've ever gone."

"I guess we're going to have to fix that huh?" Salem said placing a hand on her thigh with eyes darkened.Charlie quickly turned around and headed towards their house. "Who said you can't have sex with kids."