Author's Note

Ranked #52 for bad boy story
Ranked #125 for teen pregnancy

**********

Hey guys...This is my first book. I hope you guys like it. If there is anything I could do to improve my writing please comment.

******************

1. Don't Copy or else I'll find you and hurt you...jk, I won't...but seriously don't copy my work

2. No hate comments... I'd really appreciate that

3. I update really slow, some you guys may want to end up stop reading this story

* IMPORATANT

If you don't seem to like the story then do not read it.

* COPYRIGHT

This book is all totally mine. There may be some resemblence of names. But this is my original story.

* UNEDITIED

This book is not fully edited so there may be mistakes. But I don't think there is any. Some parts of the book are edited. I wrote this on my phone so there might be a few mistakes, but I fixed as many as I could see.

* UPDATES

I will try my best and update twice a week at least. If I don't, then I either have too much homework or I can't figure out what to write. So please bare with me since this is my first book.

* COMMENTS

Please DO NOT write any disrespectful comments. I will appreaciate if they are not disrespectful.

* This book has cliché and cheesy scenes in it. It's a stereotypical Badboy and Goodgirl story.

* CAST

The list of the characters and who they will be played by will be at the end of the chapter. In the beginning of some chapters there will also be a picture and the name of the character and who it will be played by.

**P.S

I am a huge fan of One Direction so most of the songs I put in the chapters will be by them, old and new albums.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!!!

Lots of love
S.C.

*** Follow me on:

Instagram: shreyy99 is my personal account....