3: Confrontations and Betrayals

I avoided Alec the for an entire week since that day at lunch. Everytime he came to talk to me I ran away. I didn't want to ruin anyone's relationship. I spent the entire day locked in my room crying and avoiding Alec's call and messages. I couldn't avoid him forever now could I, I had to confront him one day or the other. I saw him pacing up and down in his room and stopped when he saw me. Before he could see me properly I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked my self in there. I peeked through the door and when I didn't see him near his window anymore I went back out to my room to find him lying on my bed.

"Ahhhhh!!" Hearing me scream Alec landed in the floor with a big thud and a pillow thrown at my face a few seconds later to stop me from screaming.

"Holy shit Liz. Shut up!!"

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"You were avoiding me at school for the past one week so I thought we needed to talk."

"How did you get in my room?" I tried to avoid that topic so I changed it.

"Through the window. You should lock your window. What if a burglar broke in? Thank god it was only me. Now stop changing the subject and tell me why you were avoiding me at school."

"I can't tell you and no, I was not at all avoiding you." I told him by looking in his eyes so he would believe me.

"I will believe on one condition." I looked at him with an arched eyebrow.

"You will go to the beach with the guys and Ellie is also invited. It's this saturday. We leave at 10...am. You can also consider that you are giving me my reward after those favours I did for you."

"Sure, but I am expecting a ride from you guys since we are all going."

"I will pick you up at 10 sharp. The guys and Ellie will be here early and we will leave by 10 and reach the beach by 11 approximately."

"Alright."

"See you at school tomorrow."

"Goodnight. Bye." I went to bed late that night, thinking about the things Natalie had said.

¤¤¤¤ The Next Day ¤¤¤¤

I woke late the next morning since I was awake till 4. I was getting late and my car also broke down...again. I had to walk to school. I was 5 minutes aways from school when I heard a car coming by. The car was driving in full speed. The driver lost control and I was knocked out...BLACKOUT.

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. I checked my phone and it was 3 in the evening already. I was knocked out for 3 and a half hours. I had 70 missed calls and 40 text messages. 30 missed calls from Alec, 5 each from Ricky and Austin, 20 from Ellie, 5 from Kyle's school and 5 from....my mom? I decided to text the guys and Ellie to come to the hospital and asked Ellie to pick up Kyle. They reached with 15 minutes. I had a deep cut on my legs and right hand. I had hairline fracture on on right elbow amd as well as on my wrist and a huge bruise on my cheek and head.

Ellie burst into the room. "OH MY GOD!! You lool awful."

"Thanks. I am in so much pain right now. It's unbearable."

"How did this happen?" Alec asked and sounded very worried.

"A car accident. Someone knocked into me while I was walking to school."

"Why were you walking?"

"My car broke down and you guys were already at school when homeroom started." Alec looked furious as if he would kill someone.