6: I Need You

Play the song now (^)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

♡ Alec's P.O.V

The ambulance said they would be here with 5 minutes. While the ambulance was on their way I tried CPR on Liz which got her pulse back again but she still wasn't breathing. I was panicking and crying non-stop for the past 10 minutes. The ambulance sirens were heard and they came in with a stretcher.

"What happened here?" The first guy asked as he was trying to hook her up to the heartbeat machine.

"She cut her hand by accident while cutting vegetables." Ellie explained before I could open my mouth.

"Can we come with her?" I asked.

"Are her parents here?" Another guy asked with a British accent.

"No. They are not."

"Then yes. You guys can come with her." The first guy spoke.

"Ricky, bring the car. Ellie, Austin and me will go with Liz in the ambulance. See you there."

"See you bro. And Alec... she will be fine. She is strong."

"Yeah. Now go." I told Ricky. "Let's go." I told the ambulance as soon as Ricky left. We reached the hospital within 10 minutes and they still couldn't get her heartbeat. They rushed her inside the operation room. I was full on crying now. This all happened because of me. If I hadn't kissed Natalie back then she would be fine. I saw the doctor came out.

"Is she alright?" I rushed to the doctor as soon as he came out.

"She is very critical. She has gone into coma. I am not sure when she will wake up. Just pray for the best. That's all we can do." I broke into tears as soon as he walked away. the guys and Ellie tried to comfort me but it was no help.

"It will be ok Alec. Liz is strong. She has gone through a lot, but she will be fine." Ellie spoke trying to comfort me, but it didn't help.

"It's all my fault Liz is in there right now."

"What happened by the way? She went upstairs to the bathroom and came running downstairs and left the house crying. Do you have any idea of what happened?" Ricky asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Well she saw me and Natalie kissing-" as I explained the entire story and Ellie charged at me as if she would murder me, but thankfully Ricky caught her before she could. Austin and Ricky gave me murderous glances while they tried to calm Ellie down.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO LIZ!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LIKES YOU?! SHE MAY NOT ADMIT IT, BUT I CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES!" Ellie screamed and cried at the same time. "She has gone through a lot before. She was and still is suicidal. If she goes through that again she will break down completely. You don't understand Alec." What did Liz go through? Why was she suicidal? Ellie's words kept playing in my head.

"I am gonna go and see her." I tell them.

"No! You won't do anything like that. She will hate you after everything you have done to her." Ellie says and the boys nod their heads in agreement.

"But I didn't do it on purpose. Natalie came in through the window and started kissing me and that's when Liz came in the bathroom. She got everything wrong-" I explained the story again. This time with all the details. Ellie looked better than before and was giving me relaxing glares while Austin and Ricky were fuming with rage within them.

"THAT SLUT! HOW DARE SHE?! This was the second time she came in between the two of you." Ricky yelled.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked as calmly as possible.