5: Beach

The girls were sleeping in a bit. We thought we would wake them up by 10 and leave for the beach by 10:30. Me and the other guys woke up at 9. We thought we would make some breakfast for the girls and ourselves. We made chocolate chip pancakes, which was my speality. The girls woke up at 9:30.

"What's going on here?" Liz asked as she walkes into the kitchen with messy hair and in her pyjama shorts and red crop top with a broken heart on it. She looked so cute.

"We're just making some breakfast. Thought you might wanna eat something before going to the beach, so I made chocolate chip pancakes." She looked so hungry as if it lookes like she was gonna eat all of them.

"Oh. My. God. I have never tasted such good pancakes in my life. These are really good. I need the recipe for this. You really need to give the recipe for this pancake. It's so good and delicious. I could have these everyday for breakfast." She said in ome breath with a mouthful.

"Slow down. Don't want you to choke on the food." After breakfast the guys and me went back to my house to collect our stuff and even the girls would be ready by then.

♥ Liz's P.O.V

The pancakes were delicious. I have ever tasted such good pancakes in my life. My mom can't even cook this good. After breakfast the guys went back to Alec's house to collect their things. I wore a black summer dress that went up to my knees with flower prints on them and a white bikini under the dress. It was a good thing we were going to the beach. I could take my surfboard with me as well. Ellie was afraid of these things. She hates surfing, she is terrified of the sport. They guys were already waiting for is outside. They also brought their surfboards. My surfboard is a mixture of dark and baby blue. But it's really pretty. I have alwaya been into surfing since I was a kid. When I went out with my surfboard the boys' jaws dropped to the ground looking at me.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Eliie asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Y-you-you s-surf, since when?" Alec stammered.

"Since I was 10. I always had a passion for surfing since I was a kid."

"Wow. That's really cool." Austin said in an amused voice.

"But why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"We never thought that a girl like you could be into surfing."

"What do you mean by a girl like me?"

"You are so nerdy."

"Listen Alec, I am into surfing and I am not at all nerdy. I may look like one but I ain't a nerd."

"Sorry. Shall we go or do you guys wanna stand here all day?" Ellie said.

"Yeah. Let's get going. I can't wait." Ellie said with a lot of excitement. I sat in the front with Alec since he was driving. Ellie sat at the back row with Ricky. Austin and Dylan sat in the middle row. The ride to beach was 2 hours long.

"How long does it take to get to the beach?" Dylan whined like a 5 year-old child.

"I have to agree with Dylan here. It's taking us forever to reach the beach. HEY! That rhymes." Austin exclaimed.

"Shut up both of you. You guys are really irritating. I wonder how Ricky puts up with Austin." Alec whispered the last sentence.

"Dude. I heard that. Don't think I am deaf. Ricky puts up with me because he is my brother and he loves me."

"I hate my brother! He used up all the charge on my phone!" Ricky shouted causing all of us to jump. He was talking to himself cause' he had his headphones in his ears and Ellie was sleeping.