chapter 7: Le ball

Your P.O.V.

"Y-yes! I-i mean. Not like I have anything else to do heh." I say. God I'm so awkward. Stupid stupid.

"Really?! *cough* I mean, I'll pick you up at 8:00. See you then!" He says and walks away.

"What was all that about?" Yuki says popping out of nowhere still wearing her bunny costume.

"Nothing. You're never taking off that costume aren't you?"

"Nope!!"

"Of course not."

"So I called the girls over to get ready here. Alsotoholdyoudownwhileiputmakeuponyou."

"What?"

"Nothing!!"

"Okay." I say slowly while looking at her suspiciously.

"I'm gonna go to my room now and do some homework." I go to my room and close the door.

Yuki's P.O.V

Whew. That was close.

Kid's P.O.V

She said yes! I can't wait for tonight.

Your P.O.V.

I work on my homework and in between spin on my chair, draw, and watch TV.

"*sigh* Im never gonna get my homework done like this."

I try to solve the math equation that's really easy but end up spinning in my chair again. Why do I procrastinate so much?!

I get frustrated and plop onto my bed. I'll just do it tomorrow.

( SPOOPY Time skip to 7:59)

Ugh. My face feels so heavy. Why did they have to put makeup on me? -(>口<-)

At exactly 8:00 I heard 8 knocks. I got really nervoused for some reason and went to go answer it. Then, all of a sudden, Yuki yells

"GO AHEAD AND LET YOURSELF IN!!"

And Kid opens the door while I open the door and he falls....on top of me.

Yuki comes out to the door and says,"GUYS N-NOT AT THE DOOR!!" while covering her eyes. I didnt notice yet but Patty and Liz were behind us and Liz was covering Patty's eyes.

"Y-yuki-chan this isn't what it looks like." Kid says.

"Uhh kid?"

"Yeah?"

"Y-your hand."

"What?" He says and moves his hand around. (SAO MOMENT)

Out of reflex I flip him over and hold his hand behind his back like what a cop does. I get off him and apologize.

"I-its okay I "touched" you so I wouldn't be surprised if you did that."
Kid says.

"Y-yeah. Well we should go now. C'mon Yuki!"

"Okaiii!!"

Patty and Yuki were skipping while me, Liz, and Kid were trailing behind them.

"So Liz, where's your date?" I ask

"Oh, he said his partner forced him to go early so he's waiting for me there."

"Ohh. Okay"

When we get there Liz goes in with her date and me and Yuki follow Kid and Patty in. Everything was so spoopy. (I spelled that wrong on purpose bc spoopy scery skelitons) We meet up with everyone. Soul came as a shark and Blackstar came as....himself. I roll my eyes and go straight for the food. A slow song comes on and the lights go dim and everyone starts dancing slowly.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"H-hey,um, (y/n) would you like to dance?"

"Sure. But I will warn you. I'm a pretty bad dancer."

We go onto the dance floor and sway side to side. I see Soul asking Maka to dance and Blackstar asking Tsubaki to dance. Aww.

Kid and I get lost in the moment and our faces lean in. I get on my toes a little and close my eyes when....

"SPOOPY SCARY SKELETONS" The song sang.

"I LOVE THIS SONG."

Yuki pops out of nowhere again and we start dancing like the idiot in the video above. We're horrible dancers.

We all have fun and then the party ended. Yuki fell asleep and so did Patty. I had to carry Yuki on my back, but good thing she's as light as a feather. Well its either that or my strength. One time I knocked someone unconscious with a piece of toast. Don't ask how. We finally arrive at our house.

"Thanks Kid. I had a lot of fun tonight."

"I did too. Well, see you at school."

"Y-yea. Goodnight." I sag and walk inside and lock the door. I threw Yuki on the couch, by accident because I tripped on the carpet, and went into my room and thought about what happened.

"I almost kissed him. I can't believe I did that." I said into my pillow. I then fell asleep.

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS REALY SHORT BUT ILL UPDATE REALLLLY SOON. BAIIIII