Chapter 16

Yup I tricked you with another authors note. Wait dont go yet!!

I just wanna apologize for not updating in a long time I'm working on it. Also Im thinking key word: thinking about discontinuing this book....? I honestly don't know and you guys seem to like it so I guess I'll continue but I'm very indecisive rn.

I've been really busy with school too because I'm doing like 2 major projects and I'm on track and stuff but I just don't have the motivation. All I feel like doing is laying in my room on my laptop or phone or whatever and just relax because we don't have enough time during the weekends and students get stressed okay. Like really stressed. I think that's just me tho.

My week:
Mmmmooonnnddaaayyy
Ttttuuuueeesssdddaayyy
Wwwweddnneesssddsay
Ttthhhuuurrrsssddaaayy
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

I don't even know why I get stressed I do all of my work *cough* last minute *cough* and I don't get any relief. I still feel like I have a ton of things to do and not enough time and even if I get all the sleep in the world I never feel energized (pretty much only in gym and when I actually get to do something I like). Its weird idk.

I also want to join sports but I'm just not a sports person. I want to keep myself active and stuff but I'm not an active person. If someone asked me to jog with them for like a mile or so I would go but I don't really want to do actual sports like on a team. And to top it all off I've been feeling weirdly depressed like I don't feel it around my friends but sometimes when I'm at home just alone in my room I wanna cry and idk why. Well to me its mostly because of school bc I really don't want to go. Like I don't have any energy or motivation to go to school. I don't wanna deal with anything rn (ahhh Crona). And then sometimes I realize and remember I have actual control over life and death. Sorry I got too deep there.

Sorry for ranting about my life tho lol. Basically I'll try to update but it'll probably be like those movies with the previews that basically show the entire movie and say it'll premiere like 30 years later so... Yeah.

That was that...... okay byeee.