Chapter 17: (the actual ch.17 btw)

Author's P.O.V

'It--it was.....Aya. No, it couldn't be.' You thought.

"Ayane's" blanket flew off while shielding y/n from the cups about to fall on her.

Y/n's eyes were wide open, filled with sadness and shock. She scooted back against a wall as fast as she could.

"Y/n-" Aya was interrupted

"No." Y/n said and Aya stayed back.

"Oh geez." Y/n said while tears streamed down her face,"wh-what kind of sick nightmare is this?"

"Y-you're not dreaming." Aya said sadly.

"What do you mean I'm not dreaming? You're supposed to be dead...what's happening to me? I must be going crazy." Y/n said.

Everyone decided to stay out of it. Well, except Kid.

"Y/n..." He said giving her a comforting look. Y/n calmed down a little after seeing him. She really needed that right now.

"Sit, i-i'll explain." Aya said.

You sat down close to Kid, squeezing his hand unconsciously. He could feel her getting anxious.

Everyone else also seemed really interested. It was like some kind of drama to them. Like they were reading some kind of book. Whoops almost broke the fourth wall there.

"Woah! So you're her." Yuki said surprised.

Aya just nodded nervously.

"OKAY, NO, WAIT A DIDDLY DARN SECOND." Lawrence said totally ruining the sad feels going around the room.

"What the frICKITy fRACk is going on. What's all this stuff about a dead sister? Why does everyone but me know what the hell is going on here?!" Lawrence ranted confused. I mean you couldn't blame him he literally just became a part of this book. Anyways, Aya continued to tell her side of the story.

"It was about, uhmm, 8 or 9 years ago? We were about 7 or 8 years old when I, well, died, but it wouldn't take a kishin to kill a witch even if it did literally tear me apart (I'm making this up btw ahAh). About 3 years later a very powerful good witch somehow got my physical body back and I was living again. I can't remember who it was though that part is pretty blurry but I got my memories of being a witch and my powers back. After that I sought out for you. I thought you would be in trouble because you were so fragile and naive, well, back then. I even met Lawrence after a few years and we became partners."

"Wait, so Y/n's the girl you keep mumbling about in your sleep?" Lawrence asked.

Aya blushed out of embarrassment and hit him on the shoulder.

After that everyone decided to go home because it was getting late. Yuki wanted to hang out with Patty so Liz took them home as Kid walked Y/n home, holding hands wink wink.

It was silent, but nice. Kid, however broke the silence.

"So..are you okay?... You know from all that happened today." Kid asked.

"I feel...surprised, sad, sorta relieved. In all honesty I'm kind of a mess, well, like always." Y/n said laughing a little and slightly squeezed Kid's hand making him blush more than he already was from hearing you laugh.

"Well I do know how to clean up a mess." Kid said laughing a little at his "clever" reply while y/n blushed.

They then arrived at Y/n and Yuki's house.

"U-uhmm..t-thanks for walking me home." Y/n turning her head to hide her blush.

Kid blushed too.