Chapter 10

Your P.O.V

"CMON AUTHOR-CHAN YOU CAN DO IT."

"I CANT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS."

"JuST FIND A WAY TO LET ME PUNCH AKI."

"I can't make you do that so easily. It would ruin the plot. Probably. I dont know I dont really have one I just make it up on the way."

"You need to stop talking to yourself."

Author chan sighed. "I know. I need friends. And that thing. Ummm. What's it called. Oh! A life."

"Yup."

"Okay okay. I got an idea."

Okay now for the real chapter

Your P.O.V

Aki has been really clingy to Kid lately. It's so annoying. I can tell everyone else is getting annoyed by her flirting too.

"(Y/n), Yuki, Kid, Liz, Patty, Soul, Maka, Tsubaki, and Blackstar, Lord Death wants to see you." Stein says.

We all leave the class and walk to the Death room.

"Heya hiya everybody. I have a mission for you today."

Yes! An excuse to get Kid away from Aki. Hng. (Y/n) no. Dont think stuff like that.

"Okay. What is it?" I say.

"There is a kishin loose in a village. A very powerful kishin under the control of a witch. I need you all to kill both the kishin, and the witch and-"Aki walks in. "Aki will be joining you as training."

WHAT?!?!??

"Okay, when do we start?" I say showing no emotion.

"Tomorrow. It will be a long trip to the village so you might wanna pack some clothes."

"Okay."

We all go home to get ready and go to the train station. Ughhh. I thought I could finally get away from Aki and her flirting and bragging and hair flips.

When we get on the train its only enough to fit 3 people on one seat. I know where this is going. The train is kind of crowded so we just have to fill in the seats no matter who we sit with. You probably know who I sat with. Kid and Aki. What's more cliche is that Kid sat between Me and Aki. I grumbled as I sat on the window seat. I stared out the window and decided to read a book.

I yawn.

"I really shouldn't have watched all that anime last night." I told myself.

The train is so relaxing. I say a little and fall asleep on.....the window.

Authors P.O.V

(Dont worry I got u guys)

The train went through a bump and (y/n)'s head fell on top of Kid's shoulder. He blushed. A lot.

"Her hair smells really nice and she looks really pretty while she's sleeping." Kid thought.

"STOP IT YOU SOUND LIKE A CREEP." He scolded himself.

Aki got jealous and pretended to fall on Kid's shoulder but seeing he had no reaction, "accidently" grabbed onto his arm and started hugging it and pressing her breasts against it like a cliche anime shoujo anime girl would do.

Kid really blushed this time.

He tried to move his arm away but Aki held onto it. The train went through a bump again. This time it was big and I woke up (y/n) and made Aki let go of Kid's arm. He seemed relieved that she let go but also dissapointed that (y/n) woke up.