Chapter 12: doop dop didly ditle i cant find a good title

Okay so I've decided to rewrite this chapter bc I didnt know what to do after and I deleted it. There will be some differences in this chapter okaii a lot of differences.

Your P.O.V

I woke up early and got into the shower. While in the the shower my arms started burning and (f/c) markings appeared.

"Crap..."

I got out and my eye started burning too. I dropped to my knees in pain. I got up and looked in the mirror. My eye turned black and my (e/c) pupils turned red. I got the first aid kit and wrapped my arms in medical tape and put a square medical eye patch over my eye. I put a hoodie on to cover my arms. After, I decided to make breakfast.

"Mmm what's that smell?" Yuki said half asleep.

"Pancakes."

"Yaaay *yawn*" She slumped down on the chair and I gave her a stack of pancakes. She took a bite and melted into it.

"Mmmm."

"You better hurry we're gonna be late."

She looked at the time and fully woke up, inhaled the pancakes, and rushed to the bathroom.

When we got to the school we met up with Maka and Soul.

"Woah (Y/n) what happened to your eye?" Soul asked

"Soap." I said simply.

"Well, anyways, guys guess what. We're having a new student here." Maka asked.

"Yay." I said unenthusiastically.

"Oh come on (Y/n). We might make a new friend." Yuki said

"Or a new enemy. You never know."

"You and your trust problems."

"Let's get to class." Maka says.

"Okay." I say walking towards our classroom.

We sat near Blackstar and Tsubaki and Aki talking and just sitting, waiting for professor Stein. I couldn't help but wonder, "Where's Kid?" He's never been this late.

I saw Patty and Liz walk in and had a hint of relief. Then I saw Kid and a girl practically clinging to his arm. They come and sit next to us, except for the girl.

Stein finally rolls in on his chair and announces that we have a new student.

"Hi! My name is Mika and I'm a meister. I hope we'll all be friends!" She says positivity spilling out of her.

She sits next to Kid and they start talking. I start feeling jealous but remember I have to keep my emotions in check or my eye will show through my eye patch.

"So where are you from?" Yuki asks.

"(Pick a place because I can't)." She answers.

"Why did you come to our school?" Maka asks.

"So I can find a weapon."

"Ohh. Well, I hope you find one!" Maka says.

"Thanks!"

"(Y/n) you're being really quiet." Yuki says.

"I'm usually quiet."

"More quiet than usual. Are you okay? I know something's wrong."