Never Ending

Part Five.

^^^

\\\Draco Malfoy///

"Shut up already, Parkinson. I'm trying to read." I griped at the pug-faced girl in front of me. Pansy was currently sitting beside me on the couch in the Slytherin common room along with those idiots, Crabbe and Goyle. I honestly don't know how they've passed this whole time. It's a miracle, really.

"Ugh, fine. No need to be such a sour-pus, Draco." She scoffed, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes in pure annoyance. "I wouldn't be so grouchy if you would shut the hell up about that Jasper kid!"

At this, she turned a light scarlet color, her embarrassment showing. From what I had gathered of her useless blab, this Jasper guy is in Gryffindor with scar-head, so I wouldn't trust him. But, last night I got a look at another Gryffindor worth mention.

I remember McGonagall calling her name; it was Tatum Watson. She had the strangest scar on her cheek that you wouldn't ever have noticed unless you really fixed your eyes on her, much like I did. Her blue eyes where dark, perfect for downsizing a person.

"I'm going to breakfast early, don't bother to follow." I growled, taking my potions book with me to finish reading in peace.

I decided that Pansy was more than likely to follow, so I started to wander the corridor by the Great Hall. "Harry wants me to tell him about how I know you and that such thing. Do you think I should tell him we're just second cousins?" A feminine voice whispered from a nearby closet.

My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to keep listening. Laughter emerged from the closed door. The weasel was in there with a girl, but I know they aren't a couple, they obviously have some sort of relation of family or whatever. Plus, Weasley is Weasley.

Their conversation continued and I was getting rather bored. I think Binns's class is more interesting. "Who's Draco Malfoy?" The girl voice questioned, dragging me back in.

I smirked. The weasel suddenly was angry and started ranting on how much of a git and death eater I am, thus, making the girl cry at the mention of death eaters. Well. She's obviously not on the dark side.

The last thing I heard was something about how she loves him, and Hermione, the mud blood. Sickening, in my opinion. They fled the closet, running to the Great Hall for breakfast.

As she swooped around the corner, I got a glimpse of her blonde hair from last night and Weasley's hand linked with hers. For some reason, it made me growl.

I stomped to the Slytherin table and dropped myself down beside Blaise Zambini and Crabbe. "Who pissed in your pumpkin juice?" Blaise laughed, seeing my expression.

I gave him a dirty look. "Shut the hell up, I'm not in the mood." I snapped, eating some oatmeal, i l looked up to see Pansy staring at Jasper at the Gryffindor table.

Damned traitor.

He's pureblood, so I do hold a tad of respect for him. But that's it. Tatum, I know absolutely nothing about her, only that's she's friends with Potter and his loser friends and she's in Gryffindor. Not much that pulls me in except for...

I don't even know.

^^^

\\\Tatum///

"Hermione, could you please give me your hand?" I asked her once her, Harry, and Jasper joined Ron and me in the Great Hall. It really was great, people!

"Er, sure? May I ask why?" She questioned, thinking way too hard about what I was doing. Why did she ask if she knew the answer? People these days...