Hello Stranger, Nice to meet you

Chapter 5

Hello Stranger, Nice to meet you.

Kathryn was leaning close to Daniel who was sleeping. She tried brushing away Dj's hair that was covering his eyes while sleeping.

"He's sleeping so soundly. He must have been exhausted." Kathryn thought while looking intently on DJ's face.

"His is a face with a lot of character."

He has a prominent jaw giving him that manly look. He has a defined nose giving his face that certain bossy aura. His brows and lashes seems like charcoal smudged across his face. His lips, yes, those lips... He has a lips of an angel. Pouting naturally and luscious.

Kath shook her head. She tried to take away her eyes away from those dangerous lips and settled in gazing over DJ's closed eyes.

"Hmm, I have seen his eyes before. They were dark and deep just like his personality. It seems like windows of mystery that when you look a second longer in those eyes, you'll be drowned in mysterious fit."

DJ cringed as if feeling Kath's presence. Kath smiled while looking at DJ's face. When he's just like this, he doesn't seem scary at all. In fact, he looks more like a baby sleeping. Kath leaned over to touch those long lashes.

Just then, Daniel's eyes opened and his eye brows met in one line. He gave her a fiery look.

"Just what are you doing, may I ask?" DJ's stare are so intense it almost swallowed Kath in one piece.

"I.. Uhm.. I was just... I'm sorry, I was just..." She stammered to get the words out of her lips.

Daniel stared at her without blinking waiting for her response.

Just then Arisse went inside the room, saving Kath from that awkward moment.

"Good, you're both here. The client is outside waiting. Come with me... Faster! We're starting.." She said before going out once again.

Kath tried to regain her composure. She tried to step away from DJ and scour over to ran after Arisse.

"Wait right there!" DJ said in a stern voice.

Kath stopped right at the door, stiff as a log.

Daniel stood up from his chair and walk straight toward where Kath is.

He stood just inches away from Kath. He stood right behind Kathryn.

Kathryn couldn't bring herself to look back. She just froze where she was. Her hands clutching the doorknob and her back facing DJ.

"Did you enjoy watching me?" Minho was leaning close to Kath ear and whispered.

"I'm sorry, Arisse asked me to inform you about your meeting." Kath answered almost in a whisper aware of Daniel's presence at her back.

"I see. But I don't see it that way considering what happened awhile ago." He whispered almost teasing.

"I'm sorry. I was afraid to wake you up because you were sleeping soundly." Kathryn closed her eyes, she can feel his breath against her hair. It gave her a tingling sensation.

"I don't buy it. Seems to me you were enjoying ogling over my face. So tell me, did I pass?"

Kathryn wanted to explain herself. Daniel thought of her as a pervert female ogling over him and she would not give him that satisfaction. How dare him!

Kath breath for a few seconds before gathering her strength to face him. But as soon as she faced him, she was not aware they were so close..

so close that this happened... "they kiss...."