Number 5 Rule

Chapter 8

Number 5 Rule

Daniel was exhausted when he reached the villa. He was greeted by the Chiyo's when he arrived. They had a short chat before the couple went in. He was looking for Yna but she was no where in sight.

There's only two rooms in the villa, the other room is already taken by the couple so he went in to the other room to rest. He was literally driving to and fro the whole day and now is the only time he get to rest and get some needed sleep.

****************************************************

Daniel woke up because of a weird noise in the middle of the night. He rub his eyes out of sleepiness to check where that weird sound is coming from. He noticed he's not alone in bed.

"Arisse is not here so that means... this is Yna?" afraid to wake her up, he used the moon's natural light to see her face.

"God! She's beautiful... " he smiled.

Then he heard that weird sound again... To his amazement the weird sound came from Yna. He chuckled and though he's trying hard to contain it, he burst out in laughter...

Kathryn woke up from the noise and was shocked to see Daniel on the other side of the bed laughing so hard that he's about to tear up.

Kathryn screamed with all her might.... It was enough to startle Daniel and even woke up the Chiyo's at the other room.

She was screaming on top of her lungs while kicking Daniel out of the bed on instinct.

"Hey! What's your problem?!" Daniel shouted back while getting up.

"Why are you here? What are you doing on my bed?" she hurriedly cover her body. It was a good thing she decided to wear her cotton pajamas and not something revealing.

"What the hell! How am I supposed to know? I was here first, sleeping soundly and..." Daniel was not able to finish his sentence because the Chiyo's were rushing towards them.

Mrs. Chiyo's went to Kathryn's side and was asking her what happened. Before Kathryn could answer back, Daniel cut her off and answered on her place.

"I'm sorry if we bother you, Yna thought she saw something and screamed thinking it was some creature" Daniel apologized.

"Oh, we thought it was something terrible. We are also sorry if we rushed going in your room without knocking.." Mr. Chiyo also apologized and bowed down to Daniel.

"Don't worry about it, we understand. Again, we apologize."

"It's okay. We will go back to our room now. Please take care of your wife Mr. Choi. She seems startled.

"I'm not his...." Kathryn wanted to say but she was cut off by Mr. Chiyo..

"You should take care of your wife, that's the most admirable thing I am looking for in a business partner. This may not be the right time but I want to thank you for coming here with us. Now we can spend the rest of the weekend as a couple retreat. Right dear?" the old man smiled sweetly to his wife.

"Of course. My husband was disappointed at first because only your sister and wife came here with us but seeing you came rushing here means that you not only value your business but you don't want your wife spending the night alone.. " Mrs. Chiyo stood up and went to her husband side.