THRANDUIL

You had known the king of Mirkwood for a long time now when you're parents had died from an orc attack and Thranduil's father took you into living with them . Ever since that day you guys had been friends. It wasen't easy at first but after a while it got more easier to spend time with eachother. 

Sometimes Thranduil wouldhave to go and have his prince duties to do so you where left alone and you went to a small lake and went for a bath and then after the bath you changed into a elven robe . Then sang a beautiful elven song that you're mother had taught you so long ago. 

Thranduil heard it from his studies and went out to check where that beautiful singing voice came from . Then he saw you and he fell in love, the sun shoned brightly a poun you and it sparkeled in you're eyes. 

He went up to you and listend to you sing some more. And then he took you're hands into his and began to dance with you and listning to the wind sway between the trees. You smiled up at him and he smiled back and leaned down towards your're lips and then he gave a little kiss. You smiled and kissed back. And from that day on you knew that you loved him so some years later you married him and became the Queen of Mirkwood and then you had a daughter and a son .  

( You decide the rest)