Ori

Ori

Ever since you where with the company on the journey you started to have certain feelings for the youngest drwaf Ori. I mean he is so cute, and good at drawing and writing poems. And the shyness he has whenever he hears you're name or when you stare at him or him at you. One night when you have to keep watch you begin to hum a lullybay too keep you awake and to have something to do for the time being.

Ori hears it and finds it catitivating and he sits and listens to you hum to you're self.He blushes and smiles. He thinks that you look so mysterious and beautiful  when the flames of the fire that still lingers glows against youre skin. 

You look up and see him staring at you with an emotion you think is like love in his eyes. You blush and look down again and smiles. He smiles too and goes to you and sits down beside you. " ( y

) you are really good at singing... "

He stutters out blushing an enourmus amount on his face. You smile and thank him . You look into his eyes and see love in them and your'e tempted to kiss him but you are afraid that he wont like you the same way you like him so you look down again. He looks at you and puts two fingers under youre cheeck to lift your'e face up and makeing you look into his brown colerd eyes

. "( y

) ever sense I meet you for the first time in Rivendell I have had feelings for you .. I was sceard of telling it to you beacuse I was sceard of rejection. And when I try to sleep my mind is only thinking about you and I cant seem to get any sleep beacuse of you're beauty. And most of my poems and drawings are of you. I cant help it, you are so beautiful like a shining diamond in the sky, the clearest of the stars on the night sky. And you smell as sweet as cinnamon". 

You blush and giggle a bit at his words and replies " Ori, I would love to be with you , ever since we met that day in Rivendell and when I joined you're quest I have had strong feelings for you but I was sceard to tell.. Even Kili & Fili knew and you're brothers knew as well but I was sceard of them telling you so I made them not to.. ".

Ori smiled and leanded forward and kissed you sweetly on the lips. "( y

) I love you, you are like the heart of a presious jewl that is my heart. "  You smiled an d kissed back. The others woke up and cheerd for you both. Even his overprotective brothers did as well . 

 And then you play a game of spin the bottle ~ 

( The rest is up to you too decide)..