Thorin

You had know Thorin for a long time and during that time you began to feel more to him than you had ever before. Even his nephews Kili & Fili noticed it that you felt something for their uncle and they began to though out a plan to get you together as a copule. 

So they decited to invite you over to their place for a little gathering. You said yes and right now you where deciding on what to wear for the little party at their place . After some time of looking through you're wardrobe you found you're elvish inspired top and trouses and decited that you should wear that and then you began to brush you're long brown hair and braid it into a fishtail and put on a little make up and then you looked in the mirror and you thought you looked deacent enough to go to the party.

When you arrived to the party Thorin opened up the door and blushed a lot. You smiled and gave him a small hug . It felt like that you're heart smaches against you're ripcage and you could have sworn that you felt his had done the same. 

After some time with loud music and drinks and food Fili stood up and said " I think that we should play a game that is called Spin The Bottle , and who ever the bottle end lands on has to kiss eachother. "

After that being said everyone agreed to play it but you were nervous as hell beacuse everytime Thorin looked at you you're heart began beating more and more. Then suddently the Bottle's end was on you and Kili said " Now (y

) you have to kiss our uncle Thorin. " You blushed and Thorin began to blush as well but he said" You don't have to if you don't want to". But you just went over to him and began to kiss him on the lips.

The corwd cheered and catcalls where heard for all over the room and Thorin's lips curved into a large smile and kissed you back. 

After that kiss on that very day you and Thorin had been a couple.   ( You decide the rest)