Bilbo Baggins

You had known Bilbo Baggins for years and during those years of friendship you had began to feel something more than just a friend feeling. You where in love with him but you had not deared to tell him beacuse of the fear of rejection that could ruin you're whole friendship so you kept it for you're self. 

But one day when his drawven friends that he had sheared an adventrue with came on a vistit was the sceret out.It was Kili Durin who had this wonderfull idea of playing a game called spin the bottle and when the bottle stoped on Bilbo you blushed and he said " ___, its you're turn and since it landed on Bilbo you have to kiss him and tell you're feelings for him". He winked to you since he knew what you felt for his friend Bilbo. You began to regret the decision on telling Kili about you're feelings you had for Bilbo. 

But Bilbo began to blush and said "___, is this true? Why did'nt you tell me that before? I mean for soe years I have fellt the same and I still feel it. I do love you, and I want to to prehaps consider to be my girlfriend?" All of the drawves where ohhing and wolfcalls where heard. You blushed and nodded not trusting you're own voice. He came to you and kissed you and the drawves where ohhing louder now. The kiss broke some minutes later and he smiled. 

" I love you ____, with all my heart". You smiled back and hugged him tight and mumbuled into his chest that you felt the same way as he did. 

You decide the rest .