Fili

Fili 

One evening you got an invite to a small reunion party from where you helped the drawfs of Erebor reclaim there home land. So you replied with a yes instantly beacuse you missed all the drawfs and one drawf especially. His name was Fili. Kili's older brother. You two got  really close from the first moment you met in the Shire. Witch is where your'e headed once again since the reunion party was held at the Hobbit Bilbo's house. 

After a long ride with your'e most trusted horse Celtic you where in the Shire. Then you put you're horse to the garden where Bilbo's house was and fed him a carrot. Then you tided him up against the fenche and went to the small hobbit door and knocked. You could already hear a lot of drawfish voices and songs, meaning that the drawfs was here already. The door opend and Bilbo greeted you and invited you inside. 

Once you where inside the house you got knocked over with a firce hug from the drawfs . You squealed and laughed when the inpacked of the drawfs knocked you down to the floor engrossing you in multiplie hugs from every drawf. 

Fili was the last to hug you and you noticed that when you hugged him he started to blush and that made you blush aswell. You smiled at him and Kili saw that his brother felt something for you deep down. And he got a wicked idea in his head. He went to Bilbo and whisperd something in his ear and Bilbo agreed to help him to get you two together. 

After a while of chatting and laughter Bilbo got up and said " Now, to make this reunion party more livley I decided that we should play a game called spin the bottle. Well it was really Kili's idea but I think we should try it". 

After some moments of playing the game it was you're turn and you spun the bottle and it landed on Fili. The drawfs oooed and Fili got up and took you inside the closet . While you where inside the closet Fili began to blush again and have a mind argument about wanting to tell his feelings he had for you.

You noticed that he was spaced out and you found it so cute that you almost gave a loud squeal at the sight. Then you nudged his shoulder and he turned his face towards you and you smiled and thought that he was so handsome and then you finaly got you're courage and said " Fili, I have something improtant to tell you". He looked at you and nodded for you to countinue what you wanted to tell him. 

So you began where you left off " Well every since the Journey to reclaim you're uncels home land I had thise feelings for you and I wonderd if you felt the same?" . Fili blushed again and nodded a shy like nod. You smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek and giggeld beacuse of his braided mustache had tickeld you're cheeks a bit. He smiled back and kissed you're lips. 

( Then you can decide for you're own how youre future will be. Marriage kids and ect. )