Leggi ~ ( Legolas)

You have known Legolas for a long time ever since you moved into Mirkwood from an unknown elfish kingdom that was attacked by orcs and goblins alike. You are also friend with Tauriel.

But for some years ago you found out  that you liked Legolas more than just a friend. You told Tauriel about it and she was so happy that you liked him beacuse she had evedroped when Legolas was talking to a boy elf named Eathian ( made up charater)  about his feelings towards you .

And that he was shy to say it too you beacuse he was afraid that you would recjet him. That is why Tauriel said one night at the anual sleeping party that we all should play a game called spin the Bottle and so we did. 

After a while the bottle stoped at Legolas and Tauriel sent you two in a closet for some houres and in those hours you had began talking and laughfing almost falling over. And then suddently you fell on Legolas and he fell back with an " Offff " sound.

You blushed and tried to come up but found that Legolas had wraped his armes around you and was smiling and blushing a deep red. And then he said " ____, for some years I've had these feelings for you and those feelings are like the purest starlight and I hope that you will accept my feelings for you." You blushed and was totaly speechless and could not talk. But you when you saw his once hopefull look begin to falter you nodded repetly with you're head to tell him that you returned his feelings. 

He smiled and kissed you sweetly on the lips and Tauriel opend the door to the closet and said " Finally took you guys long enough . Everyone  laughfed at that and had an amazsing time.