f o u r

Its been weeks since he has dropped by the apartment. I don't know if I should be relieved or worried. He has never been gone for this long.

It was 9 am and raining. That's what I loved most about living here in Seattle. It was the weather and how cute everything was. The only down side to this was living with my abusive boyfriend.

I honestly don't know how I managed to get it this far. He was so happy when we started dating I don't know what got to him.

I pick up my phone from the bedside table and look through my social media. I would text other people but I've been so isolated in my apartment I would never meet friends. I decide that I want to have a nice relaxed day and catch up on some shows. I walk over to my dresser and grab my laptop to pull up Netflix.

I start to think for a while and instead look for different apartments. Maybe I can runaway and he won't be able to find me. hopefully. I find some places but they are all out of my budget. Since I don't really have a job this will be harder than I thought.

After a while I was starting to feel cramped inside my room and wanted to get some air. I grab my coat and slip on my rain boots. As I'm walking to the front door I see a shadow of feet and keys unlocking the door.