s e v e n

Sitting on the couch gazing at those ten simple numbers that I want so badly to dial.

Dreaming of his beautiful green eyes.

Opening my door I see him rushing towards me.

Lifting me up and holding me with his big arms.

My legs wrapped around his torso pulling him closer every second.

Being dropped onto my queen sized bed watching him take off his shirt.

Lips touching never separating till we were out of breath.

He takes off my bra from underneath my tank top.

Taking my bottom lip into his mouth slightly grazing it with his teeth.

His lips moving lower and lower leaving little bruised butterflies on my neck down to my breast.

Finally taking off my top revealing my chest.

Hearing the sound of my phone ringing quickly snaps me out of the daydream.

Rushing to find my phone I go to answer. The lit up screen revealing who was calling.

Mom.

Answering it quickly because not answering a mothers call is a death sentence.

"Hey momma!!"

"Hi babe!! How are you doing?"

"I'm laying in bed, nothing exciting"

"Go outside, get some air, make friends"

"Mom I'm 20 years old no need for you to boss me around"

"Well I'm still your mother aren't I?"

"yes but I'm not a little girl anymore I'm living on my own and besides I was just about to go out for food WITH my new friend"

"Girl or Boy"

"He's a man and he should be here any minute so I have to go ok I LOVE YOU MOM BYYYE"

Being the longest phone call with my mom ever I decide to ring up Harry and see if he would actually like to grab a bite.

For a second I ponder of calling or texting. Then lead toward calling.

"Hello"

Hearing his admirable British accent I am at a loss for words.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Harry calls out once again trying to figure out this mystery person who has dialed him.

"Hey!"

"Princess? I wasn't sure if you got my number, but I was wrong."

If he doesn't stop calling me princess I just might... I don't know.

"Yeah, I got your number. I was just calling to ask if you wanted to grab a bite?"

Cursing myself inside for the tone that left with that sentence.

"Sounds good, I'm starving anyway! I'll come over in a bit"

"Awesome, there is a new fast food place a couple blocks down we can walk to"

"That sounds good... but... I was thinking of going to a nice five star restaurant we can drive to"

"...like a date?"

"Your words not mine princess, I'll be over in ten!"

My phone going silent after those words I quickly rush towards my closet to pick out an outfit. Basically tearing apart my room, I find a perfect dress that fits tight to show off my curves but not to revealing.

Walking towards my bathroom I quickly fix up my makeup and apply a tinted lip balm. Not wanting to go overboard on makeup. I leave the bathroom and slip on some wedges. After minutes I hear a knock on my door, smiling from ear to ear, I slowly walk over to the door looking into the mirror installed by my door trying not to seem like I was rushing.

Opening the door, I see a tall figure wearing a suit with one beautiful rose in his hand. Looking into his eyes, I could see his beautiful green eyes that held life. Adding onto the huge smile on my face was the slight red tint I couldn't hide. Looking away I could feel his warm hand touch my cheek lifting it up to look into his eyes once more.

Lifting his lips into a smirk showing off his dimples he hands me the rose.

"I'm sorry it's just one rose it's all I could find at the store on such short notice and there was so many opti-"

Leaning in, I kissed Harry on the cheek knowing it would shut him up and also knowing how close I was to his lips wanting more.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, you look handsome as well."

"Thank you!" He replies with a little smirk.

"Your chariot is waiting downstairs and I made reservations at this restaurant a little ways from here so we should get going."

"Alright, Prince Charming"

Locking my door behind me, I feel Harry wrap his arm around my waist basically leading me to his car.

Basically screaming inside, I bite the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh like a maniac. I never thought I could be this happy after months in my past situation.

Lost in my thoughts, I realize Harry had opened the door for me waiting for me to get in. Getting into the car, I smile once again not believing this is real.

Harry getting into the drivers side, I start to stare at how he puts the key in the ignition and starts the car almost in slow motion.

The car ride, starting off silent but not in an awkward way more like a comfortable silence. It was so quiet, I could practically hear his heart beating out of his chest. Not thinking I put my hand on his chest over his heart.

After seconds, it slows and we are staring into each other's eyes. Both of us slowly leaning in with heavy breaths knowing what was going to happen. We get closer and closer every second leading us to close our eyes.

Then we connect.