t w o

It was morning. I had to get out of this place I called home. Getting out of bed in the morning was my worst enemy. I was never really a morning person to be completely honest. I mean who is??

Today was going to be the first day of the week where I was gonna leave the house. I slowly and quietly tip toed to the door and peaked my head out. Checking to see if there was any trace of him. Once I saw the coast was clear I ran to the shower and turned on the water making sure it was steaming hot. Once the water achieved my desired temperature I stepped in and let the scorching water hit my skin. It burned like hell at first because of all the healing cuts caused by him a night ago.

After washing my face, hair, and body I stepped out the shower and dressed in my black high-waisted shorts, striped crop, a green jacket, and minor accessories. Five minutes have passed while I applied mascara, eye liner and my beloved eos lip balm. Grabbing my cross body I headed out the door to start my day and try to be as normal as possible.

Today I felt like taking the stairs down since I haven't really been active. I was only on the second floor so I didn't mind it. Heading towards the stairwell I caught a glimpse of brown messy curls. I was for sure hoping the mysterious man I've never seen look my way but there was no luck. I hope to see this mystery guy on my way back.

I've been out almost all day shopping. It was barely five in the evening, and it was quite chilly here in Seattle. I loved the fall weather here it was so calm and relaxing. To add on to the calm and relaxed feeling It was raining so I thought I could stop by this café I've heard of many times today. I heard how today was the grand opening and there would be free beverages all day.

After seconds I found the café. It looked so adorable from the outside being there was vintage looking tables sitting outside with the a sign above saying "Grand Opening". I entered the cute little café and read over the menu. There were so many options starting from iced to hot coffee, frappuccinos, tea, smoothies, macchiato, and espressos. After over looking the menu for what seemed like years I finally walked up to order. I ordered my small hot green tea and a croissant to go with it.

While handing the money to the cashier I noticed something familiar about him. The curly hair. I was thinking of saying something but I didn't want to come off like a stalker or weird, because isn't telling someone you don't even know you saw them earlier at your apartment complex. I just stared at this handsome, muscular, mystery man in front of me until I was snapped out of it by him handing me my tea and croissant. While in the midst of saying thank you I managed to catch a glimpse of mystery guys name. Harry.