1

"Kaycee" Jacob yelled.

I stopped when he yelled my name in the middle of the school halls. "What you fucker?"

"I'm sorry" he apologize

"No! No more I'm sorry. Okay I'm tired of your bull shit we are over" I yelled at him as everyone stared at us.

I walked off to class leaving him standing there. As I walked into class I found that there was a seat next to my best guy friend ever!

"What's up Kay" Shawn asked.

"Just ending things with Jacob for real this time" i shrugged

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yeah"

The bell rang and the teacher came into class. "Happy Monday" he said with a smile.

"Happy Monday" everyone said back in depressed voices.

"Now let's kick this day off with a POP QUIZ!" She pulled out papers still smiling.

"I swear she likes to see us fail" I whispered to Shawn.

He nodded

~~~~
The day ended

"Yo Kay can you give me a ride home?" Shawn asked running up to me.

"Yeah hop in" I said as I got into my jeep.

"I can't believe I passed at pop quiz I guessed on 90% of it" Shawn said as I pulled out of the parking space.

"I can't believe there is only 4 weeks till I'm meeting the best band ever!!" I said

"I know. Years and years of your mom saying no" he said shocked. "Why is she just now letting you go?"

"Because I told her I was going with or with out her permission" I laughed.

He laughed with me.

"We here" I said pulling up to his house.

"Thanks girly" he hopped out and I drove away.

I got home and I went to my room. I dropped everything on the ground but my phone.  I got on my laptop and watched the newest R5 cover video.

______
A/N

Just a little info. Ages are differ in this story then real ages.